Chapter Eight

Emma's P.O.V.

Hey y'all.

It's been a while, it really has.

I'm sorry, I've been on my main account and updating my main story.

So, here is your chapter.

I'm sorry!

~~~~~<>~~~~~

I entered my biology room, not caring in the slightest that I was late.

"Miss Smedley, why are you late?" Mr Axel asked, suspiciously.

"Why do you care?" I retorted, sitting down at my desk, getting my things from my expensive Ted Baker bag.

My friends snickered from their desks.
Ah, my fellow people. Besides Nicole and Eleanor, I do have friends.

But, I do make sure that both Nicole and Eleanor know that they come before my other friends.

Unless you didn't know, I have three other friends that follow me around. We share the same classes, unlike me and the other girls, they're in a higher class than me.

Dumb, I know...

There is two boys, one girl. I've known them since I started in this damn hell hole of a school.

There is Kirstie, Avi and Kevin.

Kirstie is a blonde haired girl. She's amazingly talented and has the most beautiful face, ever.

Avi is the low-voiced, mystery man. He is dark, he believes in dragons, he likes things like castles. Also, he has a crush on Eleanor.

Kevin is the male version of me. He's bubbly and fun, his laugh is extremely contagious, and he's just an amazing soul.
He has a thing for me.

But, I'm saving myself.

For Matthew...

I looked around the room, no sign of Matthew. Funny, we always sit next to each other in Biology.

I wonder if something is wrong...
I quickly send a text off to my boy-BFF, asking him where he is.

He didn't reply.

This is going to sound really clingy, but I can always tell when Matthew enters a room. He has this certain smell, it's his cologne.

Trust me, it's not bad or anything, it's amazing.
His cologne is this expensive Chanel mix called 'Gentleman Only.'
It smells like a guy you wanna marry.

The bell rung for fourth lesson, I shot up, grabbed my things and ran out.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

I was walking through the hallway, on my way to Drama, my favorite lesson. Kirstie, Avi and Kevin ditched.

While turning the corner that'd lead my to my destination, an unknown body collided with mine.

The other soul let out a girly scream and fell down, while I stayed put.

I should've known.

Christina...

"Ugh, wasting my time." I spat as I walked around her, not noticing that she had already gotten up.

"Smedley! I should've known you'd pull one like that!" Christina shrieked.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"Oh shush! You know exactly what you've done! My ankle hurts!" She said, dramatically.

"You got up fine before!" I rolled my eyes, not wanting to waste my time.

Christina, being Christina. Had to get me in trouble. She sunk to the ground with a malicious smile plastered on her botched face and let out a horrid scream.

"DADDDDY!!!!" Christina yelled.

And of course, the Principle was soon on my track.

So, instead of being in DRAMA, I was in DETENTION!

"I didn't do it." I assured.

"Don't lie!" The principle spat.

My Drama teacher calmly entered the room.
Mrs Gallagher, a twenty-nine year old role-model.

She was everything I wanted to be.

"Mr Principle." Mrs Gallagher said, calmly.

"I have proof that Emma didn't do it."

I looked over at my favorite teacher and smiled, she smiled back.

"Well, present me with the evidence." The principle said, annoyed.

Mrs Gallagher passed Mr Hesketh a tape, the security footage!

~~~~~<>~~~~~

"Emma Smedley, you are hereby now suspended for pushing over an innocent girl." Mr Hesketh loomed over me.

"WHAT?!"

~~~~~<>~~~~~

Sorry, I'm very bad today.

I'm rusttty!

LOL, anyway, I have an opticians op today.

Wish me luck.

EMMA
xxxx