ache to live

"it ached to keep living. so why was he so persistent in it?"

~

Muichiro

Meet me after school.

um no LMAOOOO
just prtnd lik u r tutoring me or smth
we dnt ACTUALLY need to

Yes, we do.
I'm not going to get in trouble for something as simple as this.
Just meet me, and we'll walk.

h03

Love you too.

~

Today was gonna be hell. You already got an earful from your dad, and now you had afterschool tutoring. This sucks ass.

A small tap on your shoulder made you turn. "Sayaka?"

Sayaka was beautiful. Long, blonde-dyed hair and big eyes. Rumors regarding her going through with medical procedures on herself spread frequently, just to get shut down by perverted guys. You'd overheard loads about her anyway. "Hey, Y/N!"

She grinned at you sweetly. "I've got a little present for you. I know you don't drink, but that tutoring sesh is gonna wear you out." Her voice seemed to always be coated in honey, a sweet and softness in it that led you to the belief that she's probably the only one that could get herself out of this shithole.

But beneath her desk, she pointed to a bottle of sake.

You laughed nervously and stuffed it in your bag. "I'll see." Yeah, you were totally never gonna drink that.

Just staring at alcohol made you feel nauseous.

"Have you told Jiro yet?" She asked. "He's going out with us today. I think he wants you to come too." She pressed a finger to her plush lips and looked up at the sky, an innocent pondering expression on her face.

But you did not return this sweet sentiment, your mood souring at the mention of his name. "Tell him I'm feeling pretty sick after he fucking spiked my drink." You spat. "Sometimes, I hate him. I had to bike home while trying not to black out."

Sayaka just nodded with her same signature carefree smile. "I mean, what more can be done? We'll just have fun, okay?" She stuck out her pinkie and winked at you, sticking a small portion of her tongue out as she grinned.

Without another word, she slung her school bag over her shoulder and waved before walking out the classroom. You clenched your jaw at the sheer amount of people staring at her. At least be secretive about it, dumbass hoes...

Incoming footsteps shook you from your trance as you looked up at your newly assigned tutor. Fresh bandages adorned his face and arms. He didn't stop for you however, instead continuing to walk and motioning for you to follow with two fingers. "Hurry up. I don't have all day."

"Shogi nerd." You mumbled, tossing your bag over your shoulder and grabbing your phone.

--