very shameful plug.

ok gang so i PROMISEEE that this will be finished cs i have a track record but LISTEN.

ch 2 preview:

ch 2 preview:

Glaring at Lyney, he held your phone tauntingly between his middle and index finger and outstretched it towards you. "Just seeing how far I could go. You're a funny doll, Y/N."

"Doll?"

"Yeah. You're easy to toy with. That means..." He began his slow stride towards you, a small snicker escaping him when your waist hit the back of a desk. "... eroding your mental state will be child's play."

Woah. That took a turn. Your lower lip quivered in response, his right hand planting itself onto the desk next to your waist. It was clear he was intentionally giving you a way out, a place to move in case you desperately wanted out. Despite this, you could only stare up into his eyes and wait, anticipation coiling in your gut at the thought of his next move.

"You're a pretty doll, though." He whispered. "I wouldn't want anyone to harm something so delicate and beautiful."

You could feel the heat rushing to your cheeks at his remarks. "You really aren't planning on letting go of this whole doll thing, are you?"

"Nope." He shook his head, removing his hand and walking towards the exit. "I'll text you."

-- end of preview --

am i being bought out with genesis crystals and robux? noooooooo hahaaaaaaa why would u say thattttttttttt (lyney and kazuha are boutta be in my account.)

new chapter of this coming soon!!! STAY SAFE!!!! DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP WELL, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!! ILYSM 😘