a totally shameful last plug

ofc, as promised with the upcoming end of heartache, i've crafted my last muichiro fanfic before i turn fifteen

the fic, To Bid You Ado, is acc completely different from what ive written in the past-each chapter hopefully ranging from about 7k-10k words?

Chapter 1 Snippet: your intangible existence.

"What the..." He stared at the cuffs on his arms, the glint of the steel nearly shining into his eyes. "Did you put these on me?"

You lifted the assaulting hand of yours away from him and into his line of view, modeling the steel cuff on your hand as well. "Energy restraints. Nurse-in-training Kocho instructed us to not use our Gifts for the next couple weeks, meaning that these don't come off until then."

"Fucking hell," he cursed. "It's always you-it's always when I get tangled up with your stupid ass that I get into trouble."

"Oh please," you rolled your eyes. "You think I want anything to do with your ass either? I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Likewise." He said venomously, standing onto his feet-something that proved to be a grave mistake.

He yelped at the numbness in his legs, toppling over and crashing directly onto you. You hissed in pain before realizing the odd position you'd ended up in, his face just centimeters away from yours. You pushed him off without hesitation, cursing at him an unnumberable amount of times as he grunted and propped himself onto his forearms to glare at you.

"Don't do that shit," you breathed, "ever again."

Snippet End.

if someone manages to find out what fic (its not a ds fic or harry potter fic) this is loosely inspired off of, im gonna be hella concerned bc of the premise of it and everything but ngl the author is acc fcking goated because theyre good at writing (i ended up falling in love with how naturally the dialogue came, almost like i was watching a television show), good at drawing (their artstyle is so edible), and how good at animating they are (the MAPs are acc diabolical like just animate the entirety of your fic already)

thats all!! STAY SAFE!!!! DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP WELL, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!! ILYSM 💕💕💕💕💕💕