Chapter 3 Part 1: Awakening

The light is dim and the room is mostly colored dark. Inside, a pair of chairs and a table is placed. A Herrscher sits on the opposing side of an investigator.

"How long have you known him?"
She asked Welt.

"Known who?"

Replying with a question to another question pissed the investigator. He has been replying to her with questions instead of answers.

"Do you wish to cooperate or not? I will not hesitate to utilize violence."

Welt nods and pretends to agree.

"I already told you way back, I only known him by his name. Hakatsu."

Welt's statement only pisses her more.

After the investigation, he is put in the same room as Tesla. They cannot leave until they confess their connection with Hakatsu. Welt sits and sips tea served at the table in the hope that they to cooperate in the next session.

"What did she ask you?"
She asked him.

"The same thing as before, connection with Hakatsu."

Welt sighs and disrupts the hidden devices within the room with his Herrscher power. During this period, he learned to use his power much better and more efficiently than before. She's surprised that he can now disrupt devices. Just thinking about it, he may be able to fully utilize his power soon.

The Herrscher puts his legs on the table and covers his head with the jacket he wore.

"What about you? Did they ask you something?"
He asks her.

Tesla nods.

"I tried to persuade you to not be guilty of the eruption. But they won't budge."
She said.

Even after being captured, they kept their calm. It's best to not fight back or mechs would exterminate them.

Hours later, the investigator from before checks the belongings of Tesla. She inspects everything even if it's private belongings. There isn't much to find as most of them are just her inventions. The folders aren't as interesting too. They are just unfunded projects unable to be realized.

Divine Keys, a tank, Hyperion ship...

Before she concluded her investigation, something her mind. She hasn't checked if there's a hidden drawer.

She searched for it and eventually found one. By brute force, the drawer is opened. A tube is found.

"A tube? Why did she hide it?"

The tube seemed empty, she opened it and found nothing.

"Weird."

Before closing the tube, she suddenly felt hypnotized. Her eyes and mind are focused on seeing the tube from the top. She gets closer and closer...

Her eyelid touches the tip of the tube.

A sharp object stabs her eyes, resulting in irreparable damage. She screamed loud enough to get a staff to come.

"Miss Saikara! Are you alright?"
Said the staff nearby.

She puts away the tube as if nothing has happened. The lightbulb explores, and the shattered glass enters the wounded eyes. Her head turns abnormally and her blood is blue.

As if a clap of wind hits his face, the staff was murdered. His face was punctured by sharp force trauma from her. The body is dragged inside.

Back with the blonde Overlord, Otto Apokalypse. The man stands in front of a mirror after washing himself. His long hair covers his ears, and he ties them. He looks at himself, inspecting his body. Blue fluids have been spreading through his body and now they are approaching his chest.