Wedding

-------------------------------------
AGE
Avyukt Khanna's age - 29 years

Praisha Kapoor's age - 23 years
Sharvari Saxena's age - 22 years
Dhrumil Khanna's age - 24 years
Devank Saxena's age - 25 years
Rudrashi Kapoor's age - 19 years
-------------------------------------

Everyone was running here and there for the wedding preparations.

Kaushiki Khanna said "Acche se phool lagao akhir Khanna parivaar ke bade bete ki shaadi hai."
(Put flowers well, after all, the elder son of Khanna family is married.)

She and the entire Khanna family was excited and happy because their beloved and ice cold eldest son was finally getting married.

Tamanna Khanna, Avyukht's mother, was roaming around ordering everyone.

"Why did you put those yellow flowers there, put the white one's", "Replace this crockery set with the new ones that I ordered from England", "You guys really don't know the meaning of elegance, I want my son's wedding to be the most elegant, graceful and best though It is happening all of a sudden but that doesn't mean that Tamanna Khanna's son's wedding will be less in any aspects." She said shouting at everyone.

Time skip --------------------------

Soon all the guests arrived and the party started.

The sethi family whose daughter Shyla Sethi was getting married to Avyukht also arrived.

Both the families greeted eachother and Avyukht's to be father-in-law, Shlok Sethi headed towards his room.

In the room------------------------

A man wearing white shervani with red shawl and caring a red sehra paired with a rare diamond kalgi and some jwellery, looked like a king standing infront of the mirror.

Shlok stepped inside, The man looked at him from the mirror and said "You know I don't like when people barge in on my personal space."

-------------------------------------

Who was the man ?

~Thanks for Reading