Son-in-law

Shlok stepped inside, The man looked at him from the mirror and said "You know I don't like when people barge in on my personal space."

"Oh So sorry my dearest to be son-in-law" He replied.

Annoyance can be seen on the man's face. He said "Anything important to be sasurji (father-in-law)."

Shlok replied "Nothing Avyukht beta, Just here to remind you that take care of my precious daughter and whatever the situation is but give her the right place in your life that she deserves."

"Well sasurji she really doesn't deserve anything and what you said Your Precious Daughter, huh
Joke of the year right." He said with a mocking smile.

He continued "This marriage is all about you using your beloved daughter just to become more powerful."

"Whatever you want to think you can. My business is over here, take these here are the papers."

Time Skip -------------------------

"Finally you guys are here" Dhrumil said to Sharvari and Her friend.

"I thought you are not going to come" This time he said while looking at her friend.

"No way there was no reason to miss this party , Waise bhi aana toh hame tha hi (We had to come anyway)." She replied looking at Aahvan, Avyukht's youngest brother, who was standing at some distance talking with some guests.

Sharvari blushed at her words and Dhrumil was also well known to the reason of the blush.

But they didn't knew that a pair of eyes was constantly staring at Sharvari's friend.

He then excused himself from there to check on some other guests.

Sharvari started complaining "Kuch bhi bolti rehti hai tu (You keep saying anything)."

"Kuch bhi nahi, Sach bolti hu mai"
(I am not saying anything, I am saying the truth)."

Time Skip --------------------------

The priest asked for the bride, Shyla slowly came downstairs wearing a beautiful golden-brown lehenga. She was really looking gorgeous.

She came on the mandap and was about to sit beside Avyukht when he stood up from his place and the lights went off.

Suddenly a light basically the light of a projector reflected on the side wall and everyone's attention
went there.

It started showing some documents and paperworks. This shocked Shlok to the core of his heart, fear rushed through his nerves, his pale face was clearly visible.

-------------------------------------
What was there in the documents? What happened to Shlok and Why Avyukht stood up from his place?

~Thanks for Reading.