Mr and Mrs Khanna

I was about to scream when he kept his hand on my mouth and came infront.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was none other than the mighty Avyukht Khanna. He was standing infront of me, glaring like he is about to kill me.

"What are you doing here and who made you come here" He said.

"Firstly it doesn't matter who made me come here and Secondly as we are Mr and Mrs Khanna, So I think so we are going to share this room Right." I replied in a stern voice.

"Wrong, Firstly you are Mrs Khanna for this world but for me you are nothing more than a show piece in my house and Secondly if you think I am going to share my room with you than you are very wrong Mrs Khanna." He said and turned to take a pillow from the bed and handed over it to me.

He continued "Take this and get out of my bedroom." And with that I was out of the room.

Though it was not like that I didn't have any place to rest because his room was divided into different parts.

On entering the room there was a small but luxurious living room, on the left side there was the bathroom and the bedroom and the right side there was a room that was locked and beside that there was a way to the balcony which was no less than heaven. There was a big swimming pool with resting chairs and an expensive couch more like a bed in the corner and most importantly there was a mini garden.

The only thing I liked in this huge was the balcony other than that neither the people not the things were of my type.

"He Bhagwan kaise rahungi mein Is ghar oh sorry Raaajmahal mein (Oh god How will I live in this house oh sorry Royal Palace)."

Suddenly something came in my mind and I tried to find my clutch, finally I found, it was on the couch.

But it was still switch off but thankfully I was having my charger in my clutch that was more like Doraemon's pocket.

After charging for few minutes I dialed a number but it wasn't picked up by the other side and I again tried but the same response I got.

Once more I tried and this time the person received up the call and answered in a husky voice "Yeah, This is Sharvari Saxena speaking, Who- "

Before she could complete I spoke "Sharvari Saxena I will kill you, Mujhe yahan chhodkar kahan mar gayi hai tu (Where have you died leaving me here)"

And with this Sharvari came out of her dreamland and said "Yaar Darling kahan hai tu kabse tujhe khoj rahi hoon (Darling where are you, Since when I have been looking for you)".

"Hm woh toh aawaz se pata chal raha hai and by the way mai tere great boss ke great bhai ke great bedroom
mein hoon. (Yaa that is justified from your voice and by the way I am at your great boss's great brother's bedroom.)" I said

"What!" With that her heart was about to come out. She questioned "But what are you doing there ?"

"What am I doing here, If I am not going to be here then where am I going to be Darling" I replied

I continued "Afterall Ek patni apne pati ke pass, uske saath nahi hogi toh aur kahan hogi (If a wife will not be with her husband, then where will she be)."

She was confused and surprised at the same time. "Kya bol rahi hai aur Kitni der se tera bahar wait kar rahi hoon ki wait karte-karte nind bhi aagai, jaldi aana (What are you speaking and How long I have am waiting for outside that I feel asleep while waiting, come fast na)" she said.

"Ab unke faisle par sawal na uthaun
Kyunki yeh rishta nahi hai farzi
Ab chah kar bhi tere paas na aapaun
Kyunki chalti hai sirf unki marzi."

"Wah-Wah, Wah-Wah, Wah-Wah " l praised myself for my Oh-so Great Shayari.

"What do you mean by that ? " She asked getting irritated.

"I am married to Avyukht Khanna." I said simply like nothing big happened.

"What the fuck, Are you serious Darling ? " She asked still being in shock.

"200 percent serious but now as I myself didn't knew that today is my wedding, so I have nothing to wear right now and even I can manage for today but what about tomorrow yaar" I said getting frustrated with my present situation.

"Ok first let me compose myself after this shocking news and I'll be back in sometime with your stuff till then take rest because you have to handle those Khannas and its definitely a big deal for you Darling."

After sometime ---------------------------------

It was 5:00 am, Praisha was sleeping on the couch in sitting position, it was just about one or one and a half hour she felt asleep for when her phone started ringing.

She picked the call and said in a husky voice, still half asleep "Hello".

"I am standing outside the mansion" Sharvari replied.

"I'm coming" she said and disconnected the call.

Managing her lehenga she came downstairs feeling awkward if someone saw her in this state where her hairs and lehenga was deshelved and because of not freshening up she was looking horrible.

But luckily there was no one there because everyone was exhausted by yesterday's event.

She found the backdoor of the mansion that was connected from the kitchen and came out.

After seeing Praisha, Sharvari immediately pulled her in a tight hug and asked "What all happened inside and how you got married to him ?"

"Huh, Nothing just my fucked up destiny Darling" With that she explained her the whole scenario.

"Ok but take care of yourself, this is really messed up and don't quickly trust anyone." She said with concern

"The 23 years of my life told me to never trust anyone quickly." Praisha replied with emotionless expressions

"Ok now take your stuff and get ready you are looking horrible" She said with horrified expression.

Time skip -----------------------------------------

I took a shower and changed into a bathroom , It felt refreshing after taking a cold shower.

I opened the door of the bathroom just to meet those brown orbs that I never wanted to see but probably we were bound to be together and it was our destiny.

He looked at me like he was scanning me. After few minutes he held my arm just to side me and get inside the washroom.

"I don't know why even after hating you so much, I can't stop myself Falling For you" He said looking at himself in the mirror.

---------------------------------------------------------

How was the update please do tell me guys ?

~Thanks for Reading