Lunch Together

Dhrumil opened the cabin's door for her as she made her way towards his desk.

Avyukht, who was working on some files looked up hearing the sound of door opening, his eyes full of rage ready to spit out anger any second.

But instantly calmness washed over him, looking at the figure standing infront of him.

'His Pretty Little Rebellious Wife'

Their eyes met making a spark of emotions, her eyes filled with rage while his eyes filled with peace.

It was a new and totally different sight for view for Dhrumil, who never saw his brother this came, even when someone broke the 'rules' made by him.

But it looks like, there's finally someone who's going to break all the barriers and walls, his brother is being caged inside of.

Only if he knew, his bhabhi better !

Sensing the intense moment of his dearest brother and sister-in-law, he silently made his way outside, giving them privacy.

"May I know the reason for your Grand arrival Praisha" He initiated without breaking the eye contact.

For which she simply displayed the lunch box in her hand.

Meanwhile... As Dhrumil came out of the cabin he was surrounded by the questions of a confused Jhalak.

"Ms Ahuja, let me speak first" He said stopping her blabbering.

"Sir, this is unfair you consider me as your family and you didn't even told me about Ms Khanna".

"See, Jhalak it was so sudden and the matter is of just the day before yesterday" he replied looking at the closed door.

----

The sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow upon the scene. The scent of her cooking mingled with the fragrance of the fresh flowers kept on the table, creating an enchanting atmosphere that transported them to a world of their own.

Their eyes met across the table, speaking volumes without a single word.

With gentle hands, she served him with an ear to ear smile, their fingers brushing lightly, igniting a spark of electricity between them.

But Something was fishy, Definitely !

As he took his first bite, she watched eagerly, anticipating his reaction. But to her surprise, he simply smiled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. Despite the intense heat of the chilies, he continued to eat quietly, not wanting to spoil her efforts or let on that he noticed her little revenge plot.

She was surprised !

*Flashback*

She stood in the kitchen, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she sprinkled generous amounts of fiery red chilies into his favorite dish. With each flick of her wrist, she couldn't help but smirk, relishing the idea of getting back at him for ignoring her and specially her efforts.

*Flashback ends*

With each bite, she realized that her plan had backfired, but instead of feeling defeated, she felt a surge of admiration for his ability to handle the heat, both literally and figuratively.

'What is happening to me, he literally forced me in this marriage for his so called revenge and here I am sitting admiring him. Huh' She thought looking at him.

She hurriedly went to wash her hands while Avyukt's was looking at her with an admirable smile.

"Jhalli" He said as she came in his view again. (Stupid)