MARRIED !!

As they all were talking Paridhi realised something and said.

"Di You Got MARRIED!!" She exclaimed looking at Praisha's mangalsutra which Praisha was trying to hide from them.

Sharvari and Ravisha exchanged glances.

Ravisha : This meeting is for that reason only Pari.

Sharvari : Right lets sit and talk.

They all were sitting looking at Praisha who was nervously holding the coffee mug in her hand.

Bhoomi : Tune hume bina bataye shaadi karli.
(You got married without telling us).

Praisha : Mujhe khud ko pata hota toh tujhe bhi batati.
(I would have told if I knew).

Ravisha : What ?

Sharvari : She got married in some odd circumstances guys.

Ravisha : Wait but whatever it is this is not fair, I'm upset from you.

Paridhi : Haa humne kitne sapne sajaye the aapki shaadi mein joote churane ke haine Rava Dosa.

Ravisha : Right but... how dare you call me Rava Dosa !! haa.

With that they both started fighting.

Bhoomi : Enough ! In some matters Serious ho jao dono baccho ki tarah ladte rehte ho.

Paridhi : Hum kya koi hospital ke bed par pade patient hai jo serious ho jaye.

Bhoomi : Ha Ha very funny. Now keep quiet.

Bhoomi said and they made faces.

"Isha remember that history teacher keep quiet everyone, is this a fish market, section c is much better than you people" Paridhi whispered in Ravisha's ears.

"Definitely how can I forget her because of not submitting my note copy I was suspended from history lectures for 1 week that also doesn't matter but the principal called my parents and they didn't gave me pocket money for 3 months Yaar" Ravisha replied.

"Right such a strict lady she was" Paridhi said in agreement.

"Khadoos ki Bua Kahin ki" Ravisha said making a pout.

"Tujhe nahi lagta meri behen apni history wali mam ki saas lag rahi hai"
Paridhi said as they both laughed out.

After good few minutes of laughing they noticed two pairs of eyes glaring at them and they sat straight gulping down their saliva.

"Ehm...Ehm..."

Before anyone can ask anything from Praisha, she cleared her throat and spoke.

"See everyone I have called y'all here because..." Her words hesitated to come out.

"Because ?" Ravisha asked raising her eyebrow.

"Because... Paridhi" Praisha exclaimed and everyone looked at Paridhi who was sitting clueless.

"Me ?" Paridhi asked in confusion pointing finger at herself.

"Ya you. Where were you in these three years without any contact with us even Bhoomi also ?"

As Praisha asked Paridhi's face fell down and sweat beads formed on her forehead.

"Actually... Di leave it, it's a long story first you tell us about this vermillion and Mangalsutra" Paridhi said looking here and there while wiping her sweat with her handkerchief.

She was lying, She was definitely hiding something but now at the present situation Praisha was the one answerable to them because Paridhi smartly diverted their attention from her to Praisha.