Exposed

-------------------------------------

It started showing some documents and paperworks. This shocked Shlok to the core of his heart, fear rushed through his nerves, his pale face was clearly visible.

Suddenly he looked at Avyukht whose face was not visible clearly but if looked carefully a slight smirk was visible on his face.

He too looked at him passing him a mocking smile and Shlok fumed in anger.

A spotlight turned on over the mandap where all the Khanna along with Sethi family members were standing near the mandap and Avyukt and Shyla were standing on the mandap.

Suddenly Shlok started speaking in panic "I haven't done this all, these all are fake, I am a reputed person in the industry, Seriously how can I do this."

He looked at Avyukht and continued "Why are you doing this Avyukht"

Avyukt smiled which was a rare thing and a death alarm, he said
"Oh dear sasurji why do you think so" He made the most innocent face.

"Avyukt" Shyla shouted and said "Don't play games with us Avyukht, How can you do this to us."

"I am not playing any games here Its just that I don't like keeping anyone's favour, I return what I get." He said getting back to his ice cold personality.

Again the lights turned off, this time a video was playing where a conversation between two people was going on, it was Shlok and Shyla, they were discussing about there villainous plan to trap Avyukht.

Shyla said "Now The Avyukht Khanna will be the puppet of our hands." He replied with a wicked smile "All the credit goes to my intelligent princess, You got the photos edited very well that even he believed on those photos."

The both laughed devilishly and the video ended. After that one more video started staring the conversation between Avyukht and Shlok but the part of discussion of papers that were actually the papers of Shlok's company The Sethi Firm.

Then the screen split into two and two similar photos were displaying on different side, where a woman was being very close to a man.

Some more pictures displayed of the woman being cozy with the man but the difference between the photos of both the sides was the men, they both were different but the woman was same in both the sides.

The woman was none other than The Highly Reputed Shyla Sethi and the two men were Avyukht Khanna and Shauvik Basu, He was Shyla's secret boyfriend whom she convinced by saying that once she will get married to Avyukht and get his all property and business, she will leave him and marry Shauvik.

It was clearly visible that the photos with Avyukht were edited from the photos that were clicked with Shauvik.

The lights turned on and everyone's mouth were shut in the Sethi family.

After all these proves it was clear that no one was in support of the Sethi family.

Soon the police arrived, The sethi father-daughter were in shock, when the officer started speaking
"You and Your daughter are under arrest Mr Sethi."

While all these ruckus was going on Sharvari's friend aka The Praisha kapoor left to use the restroom.

"You cannot arrest me, For what you are arresting me and my daughter" He said in panic.

"For trying to defame and trap Mr Avyukht Khanna" The officer replied.

After their protest for sometime, the officers finally took them to the the police station.

Soon the guests returned back, Only the main members of Khanna family and the priest along with Avyukht were left there.

Sharvari was waiting outside because she didn't knew that Praisha had gone to use the restroom as she was so engrossed in enjoying the drama.

Mr Advait Khanna, Avyukht's father said "As now there's no wedding going to happen, then let us all go back to our rooms and Dhrumil Panditji ko chhodkar aao (Dhrumil go and leave priest)."

Suddenly a voice echoed in the entire hall "Who said that the no wedding is going to happen today."
-------------------------------------
What's going to happen next ?

~Thanks for reading