Newly Wedded Wife

Praisha's POV :

Sharvari was about to reply when our call was interrupted by a voice and I disconnected the call.

"Oh So someone is jealous" he said.

I looked at the man standing infront me glaring at me with his intense deep black orbs.

"Yah Your Girlfriends are jealous as you are married now they might be insecure"

His sarcastic look turned into serious.
He took long steps and pulled me by my waist.

Before I could process I was in his arms.

"First thing I don't have any Girlfriend now or didn't had any in the past and Second thing I don't let people around me be insecure either it be my family or my Newly Wedded Wife". He said looking straight into my eyes.

I pushed him and was all set to leave when he gripped my wrist and pulled me back.

My back hitted his hard chest as I turned my head a little to look at his face when I saw his gaze fixed somewhere.

I turned my head back to see what he was looking that was when I found him gazing at the mirror which was displaying our reflection there.

We were already very close and when he leaned towards me keeping his chin on my neck.

I was constantly looking at his reflection from the mirror when I heard him "The only woman in Avyukht Khanna's life is you was you and will be you."

While saying these words he was looking down suddenly after completing his sentence he looked at me.

He made me sit at the chair infront of the dressing table and started removing those heavy earrings.

Right now I was wearing those heavy earrings and bangles only other than them I removed all the other jwelleries.

He was carefully taking out the bangles trying his best not to hurt me that was clearly visible.

Then he turned me and bend to take out my anklets whereas in this mean time I was just staring at him.

I was so lost in staring at me that I came out of my world when I heard him saying "Ab kya Saree bhi mein hi Utaar dun" (Should I remove the Saree also).

I quickly got up from the place and said "No thanks Already bohot favour kar diya hai aapne" (No thanks Already you Favoured alot).

With that I ran towards the bathroom and was about to close the door when I stopped.

"Why did you marry me? You definitely know everything right?"
All of a sudden the question came out from my mouth.

"You really have some Brain Jaan but please now give some rest to it you have already used your 99.9% of brain for this your ankles will hurt" He said and left again leaving me dumbfounded.

I realised and uttered some colourful profanities.

'Yeh Aadmi samajhta kya hai khud ko mere ankles dimaag mein hai matlab dimaag ankles mein Hain yeh kehna chahte hain Barfile Pahad kahin ke' I thought. (This Man what he thinks of himself. He wants to say that My ankles are in my mind I mean My mind is in my ankles such an Iceberg).

Next Morning ------------------------------------

I was standing in the kitchen almost done with my work.

After Yesterday's mistake I wanted to make the breakfast for everyone as an apology.

When I heard footsteps of someone entering in kitchen I looked infront to find Dhrumil still dressed in the night suit who was washing the apple.