Mrs Praisha Avyukht Khanna

Praisha's POV :

"Oh God Itna heavy. Yeh toh mere pure mass se bhi zyada hoga (Oh God this much heavy. This has more than my whole mass)"
*Science Student*

Somehow managing my heavy attire I headed towards the door when I heard the sound of door opening behind and I turned only to meet those deep dark black orbs.

He started walking towards me and unknowingly I was taking steps backwards.

Suddenly my back hit the door and he came closer to me.

Without breaking the intense eye-contact he placed his right arm beside and held my shoulder from his right hand making me move aside from the door.

With that he opened the and left from there making noise with his expensive shoes leaving me dumbfounded there.

But soon I came out of my thoughts when he came back glaring at me outside the door.

"So you want to portray me as a Bad husband infront of my family right" he said.

"No Dear Darling why will I do such things to you Afterall-" I took a pause.

"You are a Bad husband then what's the need to do so" I said with a sarcastic smile.

He gripped my wrist and started walking towards the stairs but it was difficult for me to cope up with his steps.

Soon we reached the living room where everyone was sitting in dead silence.

I could feel everyone's gaze at us but honestly I cared less.

The silence was broken with an intentional cough by Dadaji indicating towards our mingled hands.

I managed to freed my hand from his tight grip and pulled pallu keeping it on my head and touched the feets of Dadaji and Dadiji.

They both gave me blessings. They were looking really happy infact Dadiji even pulled me in a hug and said "Finally mere wish puri hogayi. Mere Blockbuster Grandson ko uski Blockbuster Wife aur mujhe mere Blockbuster Grand Daughter-in-law milgayi" (Finally my wish fulfilled. My Blockbuster Grandson got his Blockbuster Wife and I got my Blockbuster Grand Daughter-in-law)

Everything was going good until I bent towards my father and mother-in-law for blessings but they backed in refusal.

My dearest Mother-in-law Mrs Tammna Khanna spoke "How can you accept her Mummy Ji and You Avyukht How can you accept her even marry her at the first place."

"Yes Avyukht we don't know her not even her background how can you marry her and now this all" My Father-in-law aka Mr Advait Khanna said.

"But I know her She is Mrs Praisha Avyukht Khanna and now no more discussions" Avyukht said.

"Avy is right It doesn't matter who she is and what's her background I know my Avy he doesn't do anything without knowledge So know lets atleast complete there post-wedding rituals" Dadiji got up from her place before Avyukht could deny and I realised she was his weakness.

"Now lets leave for the Mandir" Dadaji declared but Someone interrupted making him glare at the person.

"But Papa I won't be coming to take blessings for such a person whom we don't even know" Nakshatra Khanna urf Buaji said.

"Okay so stay here and wait for us" Dadiji said taking me with her towards her car.

At Mandir -----------------------------------------

"Aap dono par sadev Mahadev aur Mata Parvati ki kripa bani rahe"

The priest said and I bent to take blessings from him but when I realised he didn't I looked at him and pulled him down to take blessings together.