87

As I tried to get my knees to work all I could do was think was this really over and I made it? I glanced over at the TV seeing it all play out but for some reason it hadn't sunk in that his plan didn't work and I was safe. Namjoon himself was watching to make sure all of this nightmare was over, that the person he has fallen for will be safe now. My phone was ringing non-stop but neither one of us wanted to talk to whoever it was on the phone.

"Is it over?"I said.

"I think so?" Namjoon said as we looked at each other.

"I am safe?" that was when a smile came over his face then he said.

"Yes you are safe now." That was when I went into him hugging him and he did the same to me, he was never more relived as he was now, "you are so safe."

"My plan worked? Me and Lindsay is both safe?"

"Yes it did, you did good." I eased back looking up at him he saw a tear trying to form and when it fell more followed and he knew they were tears of happiness and relief.

"I couldn't of done any of this if you hadn't of let me, I will forever be grateful to you."

"I didn't do anything just showed my support." as we stood there someone was banging on the door and we knew it was Katie. "that would be your sister, what do you want me to do?"

"Your house, do whatever you want to. I am going to finish cooking." I said walking back into the kitchen, Namjoon turned going to the door to see it was indeed Katie so he opened the door.

"Does anyone not know now to answer the phone! I have been trying to call Jaycee, where is she?" Katie tried to walk in but Namjoon got in the way preventing her from entering, "why are you stopping me from coming in, I need to talk to Jaycee?"

"You have said enough and you see that she knew the best way to handle all of this when you had little faith in her. Tonight, she had something good finally happen for her and I won't let anyone ruin it for her so please go back to your place cause she is staying here tonight."

"Excuse me? She doesn't need to stay here and who gave you the say on how I can talk to her?" that was when the heard.

"It is his house and he can say and do whatever he wants." Katie saw me just standing there. "so you thought I would mess things up did you? As you can see it all worked out so I am staying here with the one person that stayed by my side."

"You don't know him enough to stay the night so come home, I am sorry for what I said.' Katie said.

"Namjoon, dinner is about ten minutes until done. Go home or wherever Katie cause I am not someone to boss around." when I said that I headed back into the kitchen leaving Katie in shock and Namjoon smiling, Katie saw him.

"You two playing house won't last long cause she isn't in your league, up until a few weeks ago you weren't in the picture so don't think you know what is best for her."

"My dinner is almost ready and I don't want to miss out. Be careful walking down the hall back to the apartment." Namjoon eased her out into the hallway then closed the door in her face.

"Oh, so this is how it is going to be is it?" Katie said placing her hands on her hips "I came back to get treated like this when I have been the only one she had all this time?" Katie didn't know that Namjoon was listening and soon heard.

"Maybe you can go back to wherever you were when you left the last time, she will be ok." Katie had heard enough and headed back to the apartment. Namjoon proudly walked to the kitchen to see me putting stuff on the plates and hoped I was ok. "all of that can wait if you aren't up to eating?"