97

When I didn't answer his question right away he leaned down real close to my face and I knew he was there so I suddenly opened my eyes startling him to the point he said a few cuss words making me laugh, "I guess I earned that for scaring you?"

"Sorry I thought it was a fun idea but scaring people isn't something I do." he said.

"Here are the pills, can you raise up?" I nodded and slowly I got upright but there was pain and I hoped that it was just a contact pain, one that will go away in time cause this is going suck to be limited again. I got the pills putting them in my mouth then getting the water washing them done then I looked over at him opening my mouth.

"All gone!" I said like he was my parent, it made him laugh.

"Thank you." he said as I laid back down. "do you need to change or go to the bathroom?"

"I will stay in what I have on and I don't need to use the bathroom, it will hit me when you leave." I said.

"Who said I am leaving ?"he said making me look at him.

"There is no reason to stay though?" that was when he pointed at me and said.

"Then get up and walk around to prove that it is ok to leave?" I couldn't. "see, I am going home to get some things and I will be right back, don't you try to be some kind of smarty pants and try to get out of bed, ok?"

"Yes sir but I hate that you have to babysit me."

"Well if I hadn't scared you then you wouldn't have fallen so this is my way to pay you back." he said. "stay still!"

"Ok." I said as he left my room, I just laid there thinking of all the dumb things to do but when Namjoon touched me I thought it was Jamie and I freaked out, "I hope this isn't going to a recurring event cause if so I will need to wear bubble wrap." I closed my eyes while waiting for Namjoon.

Namjoon grabbed a few thing throwing them in a bag them as he made is way out of his place making sure it was locked the thought hit him about seeing the look of fear on my face making him even more determined to find out what happened in California. He made his way back into my place locking the door then turning out all the lights before heading back to the bedroom to see that I was still in the same spot, he saw my eyes closed to he spoke up, "I am back."

"That didn't take long." he heard back then seeing me yawning.

"That pain meds are kicking in, that is good."

"I guess so but I can guarantee I will still wake up in a few hours so I am giving you a fair warning."

"That is ok I don't have any plans later on, we will sleep in." he said making his way over to the other side of the bed but soon was just staring getting my attention.

"What is wrong?"

"You are on top of the bedding and I don't want to move you. Got another blanket I can cover you up with?"

"There is still one on the couch I think?" that was when he headed back into the living room.

"I found one!" he said coming back getting it and placing it on me,"there you go!"

"Thank you," he was tucking me in making me smile he saw and he was glad. "no one ever tucked me in."

"Well I am glad I could make you smile." he said going to the other side pulling back the comforter seeing a sheet, "um, seeing a sheet is unusual cause everyone here just sleeps with only a comforter." he said moving it back then getting in the bed.

"I like to have options in case I get hot somewhere in the middle of the night, kinda like I need a dryer cause the one day I hang out my laundry it would be so humid nothing would be dry."