Chapter-24

Hello my lovely readers,

here we go  with the next update.

enjoy reading and please comment how was the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VEER POV: -

We're all set for the press conference that's going to be held today at our company. Inayat is getting ready, while I wait for her. She couldn't sleep the entire night, underestimating herself. It's time for her to overcome her past and move on. She stayed awake, preparing her speech, and how could I sleep when my heart was awake? So, I stayed with her and helped her prepare everything.

The bathroom door opens, revealing a new Inayat. A new version of Inayat who radiates the energy of a fierce woman ready to do anything to achieve her goals.

I'm so awestruck that I didn't even realize when she came and stood in front of me. Her eyes blaze, her spine straightens. She's shed old skin, stepped into her power. Radiance spills from her like sunlight through leaves.

Inayat's outfit is impeccable, a sharp contrast to her usual attire. She's wearing a tailored off white pantsuit, with a crisp coat. She looks like she could conquer the world. Her makeup is minimal, but it highlights her features so elegantly that she doesn't need anything else to stand out.

Her voice, however, is what surprises me the most. It's strong, determined, and steady. No sign of the quiver that used to plague her when she talked in public. She practiced her speech so much that she memorized every word, and it shows in her confidence.

"What do you think, Mr. Singhania? Do I look like your wife?" she teases and I can't help but smirk. "No, you look like a queen, my queen," I say, pulling her towards me by her waist as her hands land on my chest.

"Then let's conquer our enemies and build our empire," she says, her eyes sparkling with determination. "Let's go, Your Highness," I say, offering my arm.

She smiles, entwines her arm with mine.