The Knowledge of Uru

-2011-

a Hammer suddenly came from nowhere and it made a huge crater. Everyone tried to lift the Hammer, but no one was able to. it was all over the news. you had an idea of what the Hammer could be made off, but decided to stay back at the Forge. It's peaceful here. but, it is a store after all.

*knock knock knock*

(Y/N) : "be there in a minute!"

you turn off the fire and clean yourself up a bit. heading to the door, you open it to see a bald black man with an eye patch.

(Y/N) : "Welcome to Hell's Forge, how may I help you...?"

He shows you a badge then heads inside. you know enough about the badge to not ask about his behaviour. you look out the door to make sure no one is following then close it.

Fury : "the names Nick Fury, and I assume that you're (Y/N) (L/N)?"

You nod and head to grab something to drink.

Fury : "good, we have something important to discuss."

you give him some refreshments and he sits down on a stool. Then, he pulls out a folder and slides it across the table.

Fury : "We have reason to believe that some kind of alien metal has been found."

Fury points to the file and gestures for you to read it. you pull out the paper and scan through it. you were surprised to find something like this coming out of a Hammer. you looked at Fury and shook your head slightly.

(Y/N) : "it's unbelievable... a truck wasn't able to pull it out?"

Fury : "nope, no matter what we tried. it wouldn't move the damn thing."

You hand back the paper and lean against the wall.

(Y/N) : "So you want me to investigate?"

Fury : "Yes, it would be very helpful if you did. We want to know everything about it. and you seem to be the person who can"

(Y/N) : "hmm... do i get paid?"

Fury : "25 grand, but we leave right now"

(Y/N) : "good enough"

quickly, you grab most of the things you'd need and head into the car with him.

-timeskip-

Eventually, you reach the city where the Hammer is located. Fury takes you towards a base then leads you to meet with an agent.

Fury : "Coulson, meet (Y/N)"

Coulson : "Pleasure to meet you, you must be our metal expert?"

(Y/N) : "yea... so, whaddya you got"

Coulson hands you a folder, then you go to read it.  and it doesn't seem that different to the one you read a few hours ago.

Coulson : "That's all we know, maybe we can take you to it?"

(Y/N) : "yea... that would be much better"

Before you head off, Fury stops you.

Fury : "i hope you two gentlemen would be fine if i leave you alone, i have somewhere else i have to be"

You and Coulson both nod, then he exits. When you get out, the facility is dark but lights are shining everywhere. Eventually, Coulson leads you to the hammer along with a few researchers.

(Y/N) : "I can touch it, right?"

Coulson : "yeah, go ahead, you'll be safe"

You slowly walk to it and grab hold of it, not the base, but the metal itself. and your ability starts itself.
in just a few seconds, you have all the information about the Hammer.

(Y/N) : "it's... dense... really dense... as dense as a neutron star..."

Coulson looks at you confused, so you give him the numbers.

(Y/N) : "it weighs... What, 5 Quadrillion pounds?"

Coulson and the researchers look shocked by this.

Researcher 1 : "then... why didn't the earth's axis move at all?"

(Y/N) : "the weights changing to.... 43 pounds...?"

you shrug. you don't understand any of this either.

(Y/N) : "it's made of an alloy from space... Uru"

Coulson : "Anything else?"

(Y/N) : "it... powers up electricity...?"

Coulson nods and suddenly, a booming voice comes out from within you.

Odin : "whoever wields this hammer, if they be worthy. shall possess the power of Thor"

you let go of the Hammer and deal with the headache you now have from the information.

Coulson : "What was that?"

(Y/N) : "I dont... I dont know... "

Researcher 2 : "follow me sir, let's get you to safety"

The researchers guide you out and do a slight medical check.  you wanted to know more. but sadly, the weather says otherwise.

Coulson: "well... I guess this is goodbye, (Y/N), but we will contact you later if something comes up."

With that said, he hands you a car key.

(Y/N) : "thanks for telling me about this..."

You then left the facility and headed back to your home. you start the forge and begin creating the metal you just touched a few hours ago