Age of Ultron : Part 1

after 3 years of relative peace. The Avengers called you in to attack a HYDRA Base which is what you're doing right now.

Everyone clears the path for the Jeep you're taking with Natasha and Barton.

Soon you reach a barrier and jump out of it. Tony grabs you and flies you towards the base.

(Y/N) : "Now!"

Tony lets you go, but too late as both of you hit a force field. worse for you since you hit the wall

(Y/N) () : "argh..."

Tony () : "Shit!"

Steve () : "Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

(Y/N) : "ugh... that didn't work..."

you take a few seconds to regain your focus from falling 4 floors down. multiple HYDRA soldiers swarm you.

JARVIS () : "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

Thor (): "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

Natasha () :" "At long last" is lasting a little long, boys."

Barton () : "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."

Tony () : "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?" "

Steve () : "I know. it just slipped out. anyways, how's (Y/N)? "

(Y/N) () : "I'm Hurt  *punch*  and im  *punch* fighting for my life!  *kick*  yea... im fine... "

Once done fighting, you try to find a way to take down the force field.

Steve Rogers () : "We have an enhanced in the field."

Natasha Romanoff (): "Clint's hit! Somebody wanna deal with that bunker? Thank you."

Steve Rogers () : "(Y/N), Stark, we really need to get inside."

(Y/N) () : "honestly, i got nothing... "

You say so as you've ignored the forcefield to raid for technology or information

Tony Stark () : "I'm closing in."

Tony blows up the forcefield the base

Tony () : "Drawbridge is down, people"

Natasha Romanoff () : "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac."

Thor () : "Find the scepter."

Tony Stark () : "And for gosh sake, watch your language!"

Steve Rogers () : "That's not going away anytime soon."

(Y/N) () : "nope, its not"

you say while downloading some files and grabbing some weapons.

Time passes as Tony grabs the scepter and Hulk gets calmed down into Bruce.

you head back outside to use the weapons you found and finish out any remaining HYDRA agents.

--Timeskip--

back inside the QuinJet to return to base

Natasha Romanoff: "Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever."

Bruce Banner: "Just wasn't expecting the Code Green."

Natasha Romanoff: "If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory."