Avengers : Part 2

JARVIS finishes hacking, everyone in the lab reads the results then Fury walks in.

Fury : " What are you doing, Mr. Stark?"

Tony : "Uh- kind of been wondering the same thing about you."

Fury : "You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract."

Bruce : "We are, the model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now."

(Y/N) : "When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile."

Tony : "And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss. What is Phase Two?"

Steve enters, and slams a large HYDRA gun on the table.

Steve : "Phase Two is SHIELD used the Cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me."

(Y/N) : "let me see that"

you grab the gun and Fury tries to stop you, only to be held back by Steve.

Fury : "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're-"

Tony : "I'm sorry, Nick. What were you lying about?"

(Y/N): "this isn't a normal Gun, it doesn't even use gunpowder..."

Steve : "I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit."

Thor and Natasha enter. Bruce looks at her.

Bruce : "Did you know about this?"

Natasha : "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor? "

Bruce : "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

Natasha : "Loki's manipulating you."

Bruce : "And you've been doing what exactly?"

Natasha : "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

Bruce : "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."

fury points at Thor.

Fury : "Because of him."

Thor gets confused

Thor : "Me?"

(Y/N) : "makes sense... Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that levelled a small town... "

Fury : "We Learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly- hilariously, out-gunned."

Thor : "My people want nothing but peace with your planet."

FURY : " But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filled up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled."

STEVE : "Like you controlled the cube!"

THOR : " Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for A HIGHER FORM OF WAR."

STEVE: "A higher form?!"

FURY: "You forced our hand! We had to come up with some-"

TONY : "Nuclear deterrent! 'Cause that always calms everything right down."

(Y/N) : "yea, and you guys won't even deal with the fallout that happens from it"

FURY: "Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?"