Infinity War

--2018--

2 years since the Avengers broke off. things still went nicely with your forge. A couple FBI agents try to arrest you, but your resignation letter was enough to stop them.

and today was like any other day at the Forge. The only difference is that Steve and his friends are in front of your Forge.

Steve : "let us in, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) : "you know all of you are still wanted right? What's stopping me from calling the cops on you?"

Steve : "because we have money"

Natasha lifts up a bag, which you assume is filled with cash

(Y/N) : "there's not enough money in there to bribe me from what the UN is offering"

Steve : "Then what about Vision? He has an injury. please, fix him up"

you take a few seconds to reconsider.

(Y/N) : "fine, put him on back"

They bring Vision to the Forge, then stand by a waiting area. you start the Forge up, and start fixing the hole in his body.

-Timeskip-

After more negotiations, the group brings you to HQ where Rhodes is talking to a hologram of Ross.

ROGERS: "Mr. Secretary."

ROSS: "You got some nerve. I'll give you that."

NATASHA: "You could use some of that right now."

ROSS: "The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?"

ROGERS: "I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way... We'll fight you, too."

ROSS : "Arrest them."

RHODES: "All over it. That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap."

ROGERS: "You too, Rhodey."

RHODES: "Well. You guys, really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years."

SAM: "Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five stars."

BRUCE: "Uh, I think you look great. Yeah. I'm back."

NATASHA: "Hi, Bruce".

BRUCE: "Nat."

SAM WILSON: "This is awkward."

(Y/N) : "yeah... Bruce, where have you been... "

Bruce : "Would you believe it if I say space fighting Thor and then her sister in Asgard?"

(Y/N) : "i... I think I would..."

BRUCE: "moving on, we gotta assume they're coming back, right? And they can clearly find us. We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?"

NATASHA: "After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families."

BRUCE: "Who's Scott?"

ROGERS: "Ant-Man."

BRUCE: "There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?"

(Y/N) : "yeah, the former can shrink and enlarge himself"

Bruce : "Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the Universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... He gets...Vision's stone."

Natasha: "Well then, we have to protect it."