Endgame : Part 2

---2023---

*Bang Bang Bang Thang!*

were the only sound coming from your Forge.

*(faintly) knock knock knock knock knock*

sweat flowed down everywhere, but it mattered nothing. you have an order to finish, and you're not stopping.

*glug glug glug glug, fwoosh...*

pouring the mixture onto the mould. the order you're making is slowly finishing up.

*thud thud thud thud thud*

You : 'keep knocking... i won't even answer it... '

the mixture cools down, you force open the mould and take out the order. just in time as the Forge door opens up.

glancing up, you see Steve, Natasha, Bruce and Scott, they're amazed by how different your Forge is. you paid no mind as you have work to do.

(Y/N) : "say what you need, i have an order to finish"

Bruce : "(Y/N)... we have an idea... to bring everyone back"

(Y/N) : "ha... I've heard that before... "

you lift the order and place it on an anvil.

Scott : "no no... like... back back... back in time, back... "

you stop your work and look at them in disbelief.

Steve : "Scott here has an idea... we go back in time, take the Stone, and revive everyone back"

(Y/N) : "so? What do you need me for? I can't make an alloy that'll make you travel back in time."

Scott : "oh no, we're using quantum mechanics for that"

you look at Bruce, and even he's as confused as you.

Steve : "what we need is for you to make the Gauntlet for it"

(Y/N) : "really? that makes things easier"

you place the order down and head to a locker. From it, you pull out the Infinity Gauntlet. everyone looks in disbelief.

it makes sense, since you upgraded it, made it better.

you place it down on the table. and explain everything.

(Y/N) : "back when we killed Thanos 5 years ago. I decided to take the Gauntlet with me. maybe learn about it.

turns out... there were... fragments of the Infinity Stones infused into the Gauntlet. not enough to undo the snap,

but it made me notice... Uru isn't as strong as I thought it was... it was weak."

Natasha : "how do you know?"

(Y/N) : "the Gauntlet tried to harness the power of the Stones. but it wasn't good enough... close... but not enough. I mean... remember how Thanos looked? He was almost destroyed...

so i bring you this... the Pagvus Alloy...

the Perfect mixture of Adamantium to make it light.

Gold, to shape it as the user.

Vibranium, to hold everything in place.

Uru, to hold the energy

and Silver... to conduct the energy through the user...

with it... anyone can survive the snap..."

Natasha : "just how strong is it?"

(Y/N) : "Uru requires a neutron star to melt, 1 million Kelvin. This... this took 3 Billion Kelvin... I almost burnt my entire Forge and the country..."