Vegas

Summers POV

"Everyone up!" I hear Riker shout right from outside of our tent making me jump awake and groan to myself.

All I remember from last night was Ellington just starting the story and then I was out like a light.

What can I say, I was tired.

"Ell" I yawned as I gently shook the sleeping boy next to me awake.

"What?" He moans and wipes his eyes, and man was it cute.

"Were leaving I guess" I said.

"You guess?" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"I don't know Riker just yelled 'everyone up' and here we are" I giggled and he shook his head trying not to laugh at my lack of logic.

"Do you think he's pissed that we literally slept like right next to each other, like cuddling last night" he suddenly exclaimed as we were getting up and picking up the blankets.

"Wouldn't matter if he is pissed, it's none of his busines" I stated and Ellington smiled at me which I returned.

I should still be mad at him but I'm honestly happy this while catastrophe happened other wise we wouldn't be as close as we are now I don't think.

"Let's go!" I heard Ross' voice yell amd me and Ell hurried and took down the tent and basically shoved it back into the rv.

"Nice" he laughed and high fived me as we climbed into the rv right when riker starts driving.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Ryland winked and I felt myself blushing so I looked away as fast as I can.

Why am I blushing?

No, seriously, why am I blushing we literally didn't do anything.

"We talked amd went to sleep" Ell saved us but Ryland kept smirking and looking between the two of us and I saw rydel shift uncomfortably out of the corner of my eye.

Now I have the feeling that I should talk to her....

"Hey Delly!" I chirped and sat next to my best friend.

"Hi" she smiled but I knew it was fake because she usually says something like 'hey, girly!' Not just hi.

"What's wrong?" I asked and layed my head against her shoulder.

"Nothing" she muttered and looked out the window.

"Del, I've known you for a very very very very long time and I know that something is wrong sooo what's wrong?" I exclaimed and she sighed annoyed but took my hand and dragged me to the back of the bus.

"I like Ellington"

Holy. Crap.

"What's so wrong with that?" I laughed.

"Well I'm pretty sure he likes you" she mumbled.

"Woah, woah, woah umm no me and ellington have become friends but that's basically it" I assured her and she smiled at me.

"Thanks, Summer"

"No problem, and even if he did like me I wouldn't date because I know how you like him" I smiled and she hugged me tightly.

"I love you sis" I felt her smile against my shoulder as we hugged and I couldn't help but smile to myself as well.

"I love you too" I stated and we walked back into the "living room" of the rv where everyone else was.