Vegas (part 2)

Ellingtons POV

I woke up as the sunlight shone through the windows and at my face. Summer was still cuddiling against me when I looked down to her and she still had a frown on her face even though she's asleep.

With everything she told me last night, it's hard to not wake up Ross this second and just scream at him and punch him for what he did to her.

But I was only confused about one thing at the moment: why is he so nice to her now and ignored what he did in the past?

I sighed at my own thought and knew I had to get out of bed for this. Summer said that her and Riker started becoming best friends around that time and that they still are so maybe she told him what had happened....

I slipped my arm out from underneath Summer and untangled our legs to get up.  I saw Ross sleeping on the end of the bed and I just rolled my eyes.

I walked towards the "living room" area of the bus where everyone else was asleep other than Riker who was making coffee.

"Hey" I said and he jumped from the sudden presence of someone else but glared when he saw that it was just me.

"Look, I get why you're mad at me and everything, trust me I would be mad ate too, but and Summer are really good friends now and we can trust each other. So please stop being mad at me because you're one of my best friends Riker" I got straight to the point and I watched as he didn't look at me but was listening intently.

"I'm sorry, Ell" he finnaly said and pulled me in for a hug.  I missed him (Rikliff af am I right)

"Its okay man" I chuckled into his shoulder.

"Now that we're all good, I have a question, what's wrong with Ross and Summer?" I just asked this question to see if he knew because I know it when he lies, he always looks up to the right and his voice get lower.

"Uh nothing, why?" He lied.  I expected him to honestly and I don't really have an issue with it when it comes to this situation because I know that he's trying to protect Summer.

"1 you lied because 2 she told me everything last night" I said and he seemed to know exactly what "everything" referenced too because he sighed and slunched his shoulders in defeat.

"Okay, but what do you need to know from me then?"

"Well, I have a question: why did Ross ever do that to her and why does he act like it never even happened now?" I asked and he gestured for me to sit down at the small table and he followed.

"Well, I will never be sure as to why he did what he did to her or what was going through his mind at the time.  He never told any of us about it, I only know because Summer told me all about it since we told each other everything.  I think Rydel knows too but I'm not really sure, I never asked her because if she didn't know that would all turn out bad, get what I'm saying? And for that second question.... well in 2008, a year after we moved to California and a year before we met you, Rocky had just gotten his drivers license and was driving Ross to his friends house in dad's car. Another drunk driver or something swerved into them going 70 mph and totalled the car.  Rocky ended up with a broken arm and a scar down his leg along with slashes everywhere. But Ross... the car hit his side so he got it worse. He got 2 broken legs, a broken arm, cut across his forehead, and he lost all his memory from before the accident.  All of it.  We had to pretty much reteach him everything like talking and saying words and walking, pretty much something a toddler would learn.  After he was in a right state of mind after 6 months of relearning everyday thing and physical therapy, we told him all about us and the rest of our family and all his friends. That's how he knew who Summer was when we said she was coming."  He explained and his throat sounded so tight the whole time like he was holding back tears, he still seamed in so much pain even after years.  I would be too. I can't even imagine what it's like to have your little brother get so badly hurt and lose every memory.