The Lynch House.

Summers POV

We all piled into the Lynch van like I remember doing so long ago in Colorado, where everything began.

it brought tears to my eyes to see everyone after many years.  Yeah I Skype Them all the time but it's completely different seeing them in person after so long.

"Oh the old van" I said out loud earning a couple of laughs.  I just shrugged and climbed into the very back with Ratliff, Rydel and Rocky following behind me and Ross, Riker, and Ryland in front of us and Stormie and Mark in the front of course.

"So how have you been?"  Rocky asked me.

"Great!"  I replied enthusiastically. Sure I'm not over everything that happened but it's been.... okay.

Okay, it hasn't been "great" at all.

"Rossome!"  Ross giggled in front of me.  I used to love that beautiful sound and now.... I dread it.

"Yeah"  I murmured and looked out the window letting that sound bring back the memories.  Good and bad.  And then every little thing that's gone on in the past few years went through.

I let small tears brim my eyes as I looked out at the green trees passing by in a flash as we continued to make our way to the freeway and away from LAX.

"Hey, are you okay?"  I heard a whisper next to me and I turned to see Ratliff.

He seemed super funny and... cute... really cute in my opinion.

"Hmm? Oh yeah I'm fine"  I smiled my signature fake smile to convince  him that I was just drifting off and nothing was wrong.

"okay..."  he trailed off and looked at me from the corner of his eye as he sat back up and just looked away.  I could tell that he knew that I wasn't though.

I sighed and looked out the window once again.

"5 more minutes!" Mark shouted throughout the van making me come out of my own little world, where everything was perfect and nothing seemed to go on.

Soon we pulled into the Lynch home.  And let me tell you, IT. IS. HUGE!!!!

Then again they are a big family.....

Don't mind my awkward thoughts...

Anywaysss, we all piled out of the creeper van and made our way to the big white doors while I dragged my yellow suitcase behind me.

"You have a yellow suitcase?"  Ross smiled. Douchebag. 

"Haha yeah my old friend gave it to me"  I stated saying 'old friend' louder for him to get the memo.

"Cool"

Like I said.

Douche.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Ellington looking at me mysteriously as if he's putting pieces together in his mind but he still can't find the last piece.  Like not having the last piece to a mysterious puzzle.

I gulped at my scary thought and walked through the doors to finally see the Lynch house that I've always dreamed of seeing.

"Daayyyuum!"  I awed at the lovely home and Stormie gave me a thank you as I continued to look around the huge house that would become my home for the summer.

I remember when we were all little, we would have sleepovers just about everyday since we were neighbors and would stay up late in the night just relaxing, playing tag, hide and go seek, or just simply watching a Disney movie in the living room.