Leaving Colorado

* one week later*

Summer's POV

I folded the last piece of clothing and placed it nicely into my bright yellow suitcase that would be with me for two and a half months.

I'm soooo nervous to see the Lynch's I haven't seen them in years. Yeah we talk about every day but it's not the same as physically being with them 24/7 like we used to.

And then there's him.

Even the dumb suitcase gives me shivers...

Tears brimmed my eyes but I shut them tight and counted to ten like I usually do.

I'm Summer King.  I'm 19.  I was hated by my best friend. bad things happened. I'm not over those bad things.

I breathed deep one more time before picking my suitcase up and dragging it down the stairs and to the living room where I met my parents and older brother, Dallas.

"You look beautiful, Summer"  my mom admired me.  I wouldn't say I was Victoria Secret beautiful but I have to admit that I was decent.  I had very long wavy bright blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and nice tan skin somehow.  I was wearing a beautiful dress. It was white lacy strapless top that went down in a v shape to my mid stomach and then it was a minty green bottom that flared out and went to my mid thigh.  There wasn't a complete back, thick white straps from the top went across the top of my back that was open and connected in the middle forming an x.

Along with that I had on brown open toed wedges and my usual makeup: mascara, black eyeliner, little bit of blush, and light pink lipgloss.

"Thanks mom"  I hugged her before doing the same with my dad and brother.

"Tell the crazies I said hi"  Dallas said which made giggle.  He was alot like me in a way.  He had short blonde hair, brown eyes, and only lightly tanned skin.  His personality mirrored mine though: Fun, crazy, daring, protective, childish.

I waved my goodbye to my family one more time before I got in my white bug and drove to the airport to see the Lynch's after many years.  They always came back to Colorado for holidays of course, but they would always have to leave the next day so I never got to see them.

Anyways I went through all of the checks and eventually got into my seat that was headed to California.  I've always wanted to go to California but my parents thought that I was too young so of course I made a deal that if I babysit our neighbors kids for six months without going crazy I can go to Cali.  Now it might seem pretty simple but our neighbors kids are DEMONS!

I put my luggage above me and sat in the aisle seat as a man and woman came and sat next to me.  I plugged in my ear buds and let the music take me away to dream land.

Where life was perfect.

AN- There's a little about Summer but you will found out much more about her in the next few chapters;)  but what is she hiding? Who is him?  Well you'll find out soon;)

-neverforgetr5