(I)

Jimin unlocks the car and opens the door. He keeps his backpack on the passenger seat and grabs Yoongi's backpack. He tosses it onto the seat. He closes the door and opens the door of the rear seat. He looks at Yoongi for a moment and the latter gets in.

Jimin gets into the car and closes the door. Without waiting for another minute, he embraces Yoongi and whispers, 'I missed you.'

Yoongi slowly lets go of Jimin and begins to kiss him. Jimin wraps his hands around Yoongi's nape. Yoongi's hands slide inside Jimin's T-shirt.

Jimin grips Yoongi's hair with his left hand. His right-hand grasps Yoongi's shirt on his back. Yoongi deepens the kiss by pushing his tongue inside Jimin's mouth.

Jimin moans faintly as Yoongi's tongue gets a taste of his mouth. Soon, he feels Yoongi's tongue everywhere inside his mouth.

Yoongi's cold fingers trace Jimin's bare back making Jimin shiver and moan softly. Jimin's toes begin to move involuntarily.

Yoongi stops to breathe. Jimin's intense gaze fills Yoongi's eyes with love and lust. Jimin is about to take his hands off Yoongi; the latter interrupts him by squeezing his waist.

Jimin's lips part ways. Yoongi nuzzles up against Jimin's neck. He begins to sniff Jimin's neck.

Yoongi's nose against his neck makes Jimin quiver constantly. A faint moan escapes Jimin's lips as Yoongi plants a kiss on his neck.

Jimin feels multiple soft kisses on his neck. He closes his eyes and feels Yoongi's lips against his skin. Shortly, he senses Yoongi's tongue against his neck. He opens his eyes and grabs Yoongi's shirt with both of his hands.

Yoongi's tongue whirls in small circles on Jimin's neck; Jimin moans softly and somehow manages to stutter, 'D-don't leave m-marks, baby.'

Yoongi stops and looks into Jimin's eyes. Jimin lets go of Yoongi and kneels on the latter with his legs on either side.

Jimin is about to take his T-shirt off but Yoongi holds his hands and gazes into his eyes. Jimin frowns in response.

[A/N: If you're here from YouTube, continue the rest of the story by watching the video.]