(VII)

Jimin brushes Yoongi's cheek and says, 'My baby is so tired. Mmm?'

Yoongi chuckles softly in response.

Jimin whispers, 'My Daddy had to stay hungry the whole day. Mmm?'

Yoongi signs, 'I had breakfast yesterday and lunch today.'
Jimin asks, 'How about a snack, baby?'

Yoongi giggles softly and signs, 'What?'

Jimin whispers, 'Lemme make you feel better, baby.'
Yoongi signs, 'What are you going to do?'

Jimin whispers, 'You'll see, handsome.' and smiles seductively.

Yoongi leans on the wall and gazes into Jimin's eyes. Jimin kisses Yoongi's lips once and kneels on the floor. He undoes Yoongi's trousers and pulls them down along with his pants.

Yoongi parts his lips open. He exhales shakily and slowly reaches for Jimin's nape. Jimin grabs Yoongi's member with his hands and begins to pull it. Yoongi clutches Jimin's hair with all of his fingers.

Jimin starts to lick the tip of Yoongi's member. He runs his tongue over the sides of it. Yoongi begins to breathe shakily. Jimin spares a brief glance at Yoongi and slides the latter's member into his mouth.

Jimin moves his head back and forth gazing at Yoongi. The latter breathes heavily and clenches his jaw. Soon, Jimin's head movements are controlled by Yoongi.

Jimin lets Yoongi's member slide up to his throat. He almost chokes but does not stop. He constantly moves his head back and forth until Yoongi reaches his climax.

Shortly, Jimin lets go of Yoongi's member and stands up. He cleans his lips with a piece of toilet paper. He grabs a few more pieces of it and wipes Yoongi's member dry. He tosses them into the water closet and flushes them.

Yoongi pulls his pants and trousers up. He does them and zips them close. He looks at Jimin.

Jimin whispers, 'You taste so fucking good, baby.'
Yoongi signs, 'You didn't have to do that.'
Jimin whispers, 'Are you still hungry?'

Yoongi signs, 'Don't make me lose control.'
Jimin says, 'I'd love to spread my legs for you, Daddy.'
Yoongi signs, 'I have a test soon. We can do it sometime later.'

Jimin nods in response.

Yoongi signs, 'I didn't mean to do it in your mouth.'
Jimin whispers, 'I wanted to taste your cum.'

Yoongi gulps in response.

Jimin says, 'Let's go.' and unlocks the door; he walks out and glances at Yoongi.

[A/N: If you're here from YouTube, continue the rest of the story by watching the video.]