(VIII)

Jimin grasps Yoongi's waist and whispers, 'I missed you, baby.'

Yoongi wraps his hands around Jimin's shoulder line and kisses his head. A faint hum escapes Jimin's lips.

Yoongi frees himself from the hold of Jimin and walks to the couch. He sits on it and gestures asking Jimin to come closer.

Jimin steps closer to Yoongi; the latter pulls the former by his wrist. Jimin lands on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi wraps his hands around Jimin's waist.

Jimin frees himself from Yoongi's hold around his waist and takes off his black T-shirt. He tosses it onto the side of the couch and undoes Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi signs, 'What's the hurry?'

Jimin says, 'I want you to hold me with bare skin.' and takes off Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi slowly grabs Jimin's waist. Jimin nuzzles up against Yoongi's neck and begins to stroke Yoongi's nape. Yoongi plants a soft kiss on Jimin's head.

Jimin gazes into Yoongi's eyes and whispers, 'You're so warm, baby.'

Yoongi responds with another soft kiss on Jimin's cheek.

Jimin says, 'I wish I could talk with my eyes just as you do, baby.'

Yoongi chuckles softly in response.

Jimin whispers, 'Don't do that, baby... I can't handle your cuteness.'

Yoongi giggles in response.

Jimin whispers, 'I told you not to...'

Yoongi presses his lips tight trying to hold back his giggle.

Jimin says, 'You don't have to be so obedient.'

Yoongi raises his chin and brushes Jimin's waist with both of his hands.

Jimin says, 'I feel warm when I'm in between your arms despite your cold fingers that give me shivers.'

Yoongi smiles with his lips pressed.

Jimin says, 'Feed yourself before you feed me, Daddy.'

Yoongi's smile drops in an instant. He starts to breathe shakily against Jimin's face. He slowly connects his lips with Jimin's.

Jimin tilts his head to the right and begins to kiss Yoongi. He gradually clutches Yoongi's hair and lets Yoongi's tongue slide inside his mouth making the soft kisses into torrid ones.

Yoongi feels Jimin's mouth with his tongue. Jimin moans faintly and starts to move his hip unhurriedly. Yoongi's hands trail over Jimin's back.

Shortly, Yoongi breaks the kiss and takes a couple of deep yet shaky breaths. Jimin licks his lips seductively and gazes into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi buries his face in Jimin's neck. He starts to leave soft kisses making Jimin moan softly. He feels his whole body heating up as Jimin's hold around his shoulder line gets tighter and his moans become constant.

Yoongi holds Jimin closer by his shoulder blades and starts to kiss Jimin's jawline. Jimin's whole body quivers—the kisses are too hungry to not want more.

Jimin whispers, 'Baby boy wants a ride, Daddy.'

Yoongi stops to breathe. He gazes into Jimin's eyes. With a soft chuckle, Jimin stands up. He undoes his black trousers and takes off his clothes.

Yoongi glimpses over Jimin's naked body. He leans on the couch and takes a deep breath. He reaches for his crotch over his trousers and runs his palm over his member.

Jimin kneels on the floor and undoes Yoongi's trousers. He pulls down Yoongi's trousers and pants. He tosses them onto the floor and bites the corner of his lower lip.