(XI)

Jimin is kissing Yoongi's neck. His wet kisses make Yoongi exhale shakily.

Yoongi reaches for the remote control and turns off the TV. He stands up lifting Jimin by holding his rear. Jimin grips Yoongi's hip with his legs and holds Yoongi's nape with his hands.

Yoongi walks into the bedroom and pushes the door close. He puts Jimin on the bed and hovers over him.

Yoongi grabs Jimin's left palm and kisses it. Jimin chuckles softly and gazes into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi takes a deep breath and begins to smooch Jimin's lips.

Jimin holds Yoongi's arms and spreads his legs. He locks Yoongi's hip in between his legs and lets Yoongi's tongue slide into his mouth.

Yoongi explores each corner of Jimin's mouth. He makes Jimin moan softly as he slides his right hand inside Jimin's T-shirt. Jimin shivers at the touch of Yoongi's cold fingers.

Yoongi advances to Jimin's cheek and plants a soft kiss. He slides out his right hand and holds Jimin's neck with it. He starts to kiss Jimin's jawline torridly.

Jimin says, 'Make me yours tonight, my husband.' and slowly digs his fingers into Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi whirls his tongue over Jimin's neck. He sucks on Jimin's skin leaving a hickey. He grabs Jimin's skin and bites it leaving a mark.

Yoongi kneels on the bed and takes his T-shirt off. He pulls Jimin forward and takes his T-shirt off. He pushes Jimin back onto the bed and pins his hands over his head.

Jimin whispers, 'You're mine.' and starts to kiss Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi lets go of Jimin's hands and begins to caress his chest. He bites Jimin's bottom lip and advances to kiss his neck. He starts to leave wet kisses on Jimin's upper chest.

Yoongi plays with Jimin's right nipple and licks the other. He whirls his tongue over it and proceeds to bite it gently.

Jimin moans and says, 'Yoongi-ya... Mmm... I love you.'

Yoongi runs his fingers over Jimin's abdomen and starts to kiss him softly. Yoongi's lips on Jimin's abdomen make Jimin smile flirtatiously.

Yoongi advances to Jimin's hip and undoes his trousers. He pulls down Jimin's trousers and pants. He takes them off and throws them onto the floor. His eyes fall on Jimin's hard member.

Jimin says, 'I'm hard already.' and takes a deep breath. He continues, 'I'm needy for my Daddy.' and spreads his legs.

Yoongi takes Jimin's member in his hands and slowly slides it into his mouth. He holds Jimin's thighs and starts to suck on his member.

Loud yet soft moans escape Jimin's lips. He grips Yoongi's hair and clenches his jaw. He digs his toes into the bed and moans sharply.

Yoongi lets go of Jimin's member covered in his saliva. He undoes his trousers and is about to take them off but Jimin stops him by pushing him onto the bed.

Jimin hurriedly takes off Yoongi's trousers and pants. He tosses them onto the floor and kneels on the bed. He grabs Yoongi's erection and starts to brush it.

Yoongi exhales through his mouth. He closes his eyes and feels Jimin's short fingers wrapping around his hard member. He opens his eyes and watches Jimin slide his member into the latter's mouth.

Jimin holds Yoongi's shins and starts to move his head back and forth. He lets Yoongi's member slide up to his throat.

Yoongi bites his lower lip and reaches for Jimin's nape. He grips Jimin's hair and starts to move his head at an increased pace.