(V)

Jimin follows Yoongi upstairs. He looks for the latter in his bedroom. Yoongi is seen standing in the bathroom drying his face.

Jimin asks, 'Is something wrong, baby?'

Yoongi flinches and shakes his head in disagreement. He walks outside and closes the bathroom door with an anxious look on his face.

Jimin grabs Yoongi's waist and pulls him closer. He pushes Yoongi to the wall and gazes at his lips for a minute.

Yoongi parts his lips open and breathes heavily. He leans on the wall and takes multiple deep breaths.

Jimin says, 'You're so obvious, baby.' and smiles seductively. He continues, 'I know that you want me... I want you more.' and takes off his jacket.

Yoongi inhales shakily and watches Jimin place his jacket on the chair. The latter takes off his white T-shirt and keeps it on the jacket. He steps closer to Yoongi and holds his nape. Yoongi moves his lips shakily.

Jimin says, 'Why are you holding back, baby? I know that you're hungry. Feed yourself.' and looks at Yoongi with a lustful look in his eyes.

Jimin's seductive words make Yoongi lose control over himself. He wraps his hands around Jimin's bare waist and starts to smooch him.

Yoongi's rough kisses make Jimin grip his hair with all of his fingers. Yoongi slides his tongue inside Jimin's mouth. Their tongues whirl together.

Yoongi walks forward pushing Jimin backwards. Soon, he breaks the kiss and pushes Jimin onto the bed.

Jimin adjusts his body on the bed and spreads his legs. Yoongi hovers over Jimin with his hip in between the latter's legs.

Jimin grips Yoongi's hip with his legs and pulls him closer by his nape. Yoongi's chain lands on Jimin's chin.

Yoongi tries to lean backwards; Jimin stops him by saying, 'It represents me. Let me hug your neck always in the form of a chain, baby.'

Yoongi starts smooching Jimin's lips. The latter wraps his hands around the former's shoulder line.

Yoongi starts to suck Jimin's bottom lip. Jimin tries to take off the former's T-shirt by leaning forward. He is unable to succeed because he cannot choose between feeling Yoongi's lips on his and feeling Yoongi's skin on his.

Yoongi breaks the kiss and kneels on the bed. He takes off his T-shirt in a hurry and throws it somewhere. He pins Jimin's hands to the bed and starts to kiss him harshly.

Jimin digs his toes into the bed. Yoongi slowly lets go of Jimin's hand and balances his body over Jimin's by pressing his hands against the bed. He starts to sniff Jimin's neck.

Jimin whispers, 'Baby... Mmm... Don't bite me... It could leave a mark.'

Yoongi leaves a lot of wet kisses on Jimin's neck and collarbone. He advances to Jimin's chest and begins to suck his skin. A soft moan escapes Jimin's lips.

After successfully leaving a hickey, Yoongi sticks his tongue out and whirls it around Jimin's left nipple. Jimin clutches Yoongi's hair and bites his bottom lip trying to suppress his moan.

Yoongi leans backwards and signs, 'If you don't want me to hold back, let me hear you.'

Jimin nods in agreement. Yoongi leans forward and resumes licking Jimin's nipple. He grabs it with his lips and starts to suck it. A loud moan escapes Jimin's lips.

Shortly, Yoongi moves his head to the centre of Jimin's chest. After a lustful glance at Jimin's shy face, Yoongi runs his tongue over Jimin's middle chest. Jimin gently squeezes Yoongi's nape.