(IX)

Jimin is organising the table in Yoongi's room. His eyes fall on a towel, which is on the bed. He clicks his tongue and grabs it.

He knocks on the bathroom door and says, 'You forgot the towel, baby.'

The door is opened just a little. He tries to give the towel through the space but ends up being dragged into the bathroom.

Yoongi locks the door and grabs the towel from Jimin's hand. He keeps it in the space for clothes and pushes Jimin to the wall.

Yoo-Jin walks into the room and hears Jimin exclaim, 'Baby! Stop it!'

She stands still and keeps listening to Jimin's words. She covers her mouth with her palm as she hears Jimin moan.

Yoongi is smooching Jimin passionately. Jimin's faint moans fill the bathroom as Yoongi starts to explore Jimin's mouth with his tongue.

Jimin wraps his hands around Yoongi's shoulder line and feels Yoongi's hands inside his T-shirt. Yoongi reaches for the tap of the shower and closes it.

Yoo-Jin can clearly hear everything that Jimin says. She listens to Jimin with an uneasy look on her face.

Yoongi starts to kiss Jimin's neck. He takes off Jimin's T-shirt and tosses it onto the floor. He resumes kissing and proceeds to bite Jimin's neck.

Jimin says, 'Ah... Baby... Stop it...' and moans faintly.

Yoongi pulls down Jimin's trousers and glances at his member. He takes off Jimin's trousers and throws them onto the floor.

Jimin asks, 'You're hungry, aren't you?' and pulls Yoongi closer by his nape.

Yoongi nods in response and pecks Jimin's lips. Jimin flashes a seductive smile and kneels on the floor.

Jimin says, 'My poor baby didn't get to eat for more than a week. Your baby boy will make sure to feed you well, Daddy.' and grabs Yoongi's member; he starts to pull it and ends up licking it.

Yoongi grips Jimin's hair and slowly pushes his member inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin lets Yoongi control his head movements.

Yoo-Jin flinches as she hears Jimin cough. She presses her lips tight and listens to Jimin.

Jimin stands up and says, 'I want you to fuck me, Daddy.'

Yoongi flashes a smug smile and turns Jimin around. The noise of Yoongi spanking Jimin twice echoes in the bathroom.

Jimin spreads his legs and grabs Yoongi's right palm. He sucks two of Yoongi's fingers and lets go of them dripping in his dribble.

Yoongi inserts his fingers into Jimin's hole and starts to widen it. Jimin moans sharply multiple times.

Soon, Yoongi pulls out and grabs his erection in his hands. He circles the tip of his member around Jimin's hole.

Jimin exclaims, 'Stop teasing me! Put your cock inside me, Daddy! Fuck me! Please!' and moans sharply.

Yoongi abruptly pushes his erection inside Jimin's hole. He hears Jimin's loud moan and starts to thrust hastily.

The sound of the skin slapping against another fills the bathroom along with Jimin's loud and sharp moans.

Yoo-Jin's lips quiver; she looks disheartened as she tries to breathe properly.

Yoongi is thrusting deep into Jimin's hole. Jimin is moaning sharply and breathing heavily. Yoongi holds Jimin's waist tightly and increases his pace again.

Jimin screams, 'Ah! Min Yoongi! Yes! Right there!' and clenches his fists on the wall.

Yoongi exhales sharply and listens to Jimin moan loudly. He flashes a smile of satisfaction and brushes Jimin's hip.

Jimin screams, 'You fuck so well, Daddy! Ah!' and clenches his jaw.

Yoongi pulls out all of a sudden and pulls Jimin around. Jimin starts to whine. Yoongi lifts Jimin's left leg by holding his thigh and thrusts his erection inside Jimin's hole.

Jimin exclaims, 'Daddy wants to devour his baby boy!' and holds Yoongi's nape; he ends up gripping Yoongi's wet hair.

Yoongi thrusts at the same pace for a while. He kisses Jimin's neck and sucks his skin leaving a hickey. He plays with Jimin's right nipple and slowly pinches it.

Jimin shouts, 'Ah! Daddy! Slower! Ah! I can't!' and tightens his grip on Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi slows down just a little and grabs Jimin's earlobe with his teeth. He bites it, making Jimin moan his name—'Mmm... Min Yoongi...'

Yoongi keeps thrusting for a minute. He licks Jimin's earlobe and squeezes Jimin's thigh. He breathes heavily against Jimin's ear making him quiver constantly.

Jimin asks, 'Can I cum, Daddy?' and moans faintly.

Yoongi licks Jimin's cheek but does not respond to his question.

Jimin screams, 'Please, Daddy! I wanna cum! Please!' and starts digging his fingers into Yoongi's shoulder line.

Yoongi responds with a wet kiss on Jimin's cheek. Jimin starts to cum with a moan. Yoongi leans on Jimin's body and slows down further.

Jimin kisses Yoongi's cheek and holds him closer. Yoongi thrusts a few times and slowly pulls out his member covered in his cum.

Yoongi lets go of Jimin's thigh and plants a soft kiss on his forehead. Jimin giggles softly and hugs Yoongi by his nape.

Yoongi breaks the hug and runs his fingers through Jimin's wet hair. A smile gleams on his lips unknowingly.

Jimin says, 'Noona will kick us out of the house if she gets to know what we just did.' and chuckles softly.

Yoo-Jin sighs heavily and presses her lips tight.

Yoongi signs, 'She won't know. We are safe inside.'
Jimin says, 'You're unbelievable, baby. I sleep next to you every night and you're all turned on here for no reason.'
Yoongi signs, 'What if she walks in? It's better this way.'

Jimin says, 'When we move in together, I'll make sure to have a huge bathtub.'
Yoongi signs, 'Why?'
Jimin answers, 'So that we can feel each other's skin in the bathtub for a long time.'

Yoongi signs, 'I'd love that.'
Jimin says, 'I know, Daddy.'
Yoongi signs, 'Naughty.'
Jimin says, 'Yes, Daddy. Your baby boy is naughty. Punish him.'

Yoongi holds Jimin's neck and is about to kiss him; Jimin interrupts him by saying, 'Ah, baby, that's enough.' and presses his hands on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi signs, 'Let's go with another round.'
Jimin says, 'Noona will be here if we don't help her with dinner.'
Yoongi signs, 'I'll be quick.'
Jimin says, 'I know how quick you are! You seriously take a lot of time.'

Yoongi pouts in response.

Jimin says, 'Don't make that face. I'll always be naked in bed next to you when we move in together. Okay?'
Yoongi signs, 'I have a hard time controlling myself around you.'
Jimin asks, 'You know it when I'm needy, don't you?'

Yoongi signs, 'What?'
Jimin answers, 'Yesterday... You were asleep. I was wanking in the bathroom moaning your name, Daddy.'
Yoongi signs, 'I didn't know that.'
Jimin says, 'You were cleaning the shelves in the evening and you sweated a lot. You look so hot when you sweat. My dick twitched when you looked at me and tucked your wet hair behind your right ear with sweat all over your body.'

Yoongi signs, 'Naughty.'
Jimin says, 'I'm glad that we both are men. We'd be in a lot of trouble if one of us was a girl.'
Yoongi signs, 'I don't want to take care of a million babies.'
Jimin exclaims, 'Stop exaggerating!'

Yoongi giggles and opens the tap of the shower making Jimin flinch. They start to clean themselves.

Soon, Jimin wraps the towel around his waist and grabs the clothes on the floor; he says, 'I'll bring clothes for you, baby.'

Yoo-Jin rushes out of the room and breathes heavily. She walks downstairs in a hurry with teary eyes.

Jimin walks out of the bathroom. Yoongi giggles shyly and tucks his wet hair behind his right ear.

[A/N: If you're here from YouTube, continue the rest of the story by watching the video.]