(VI)

Yoongi pushes Jimin to the side and hovers over him. He starts to kiss Jimin's lips. He brushes Jimin's chest and pinches his left nipple.

Jimin moans faintly and breaks the kiss; he asks, 'What are you up to right now? Didn't I feed you enough already?'

Yoongi shakes his head in disagreement.

Jimin whispers huskily, 'Fuck me again, Daddy.'

Yoongi pushes Jimin around; the latter lies on his abdomen. Yoongi pulls Jimin's hip against his and pushes his member inside Jimin's hole.

Jimin moans loudly and balances his body by pressing his forearms on the bed. Yoongi grabs Jimin's chin from the back and starts to thrust.

Jimin exclaims, 'Ah! Fuck! Daddy! Slower...! Ah!'

Yoongi slows down and thrusts at the same pace. Jimin's soft moans fill the room. Yoongi kisses Jimin's shoulder line and bites a part of it—leaving a mark right next to the hickey he previously made on his shoulder.

Jimin exclaims, 'I love you...! Mmm..!'

Yoongi writes "I ♡ U" on Jimin's shoulder line with his tongue.

A soft chuckle escapes Jimin's lips.

Yoongi breathes against Jimin's nape and speeds up gradually. Jimin's soft moans become loud and sharp.

Jimin exclaims, 'Yes, Daddy! Fuck me there! Ah!'

Yoongi inhales sharply and keeps thrusting hastily. Jimin starts to gasp for breath. Jimin's grunt makes Yoongi slow down.

Shortly, he slows down further and pulls out. He leaves a few wet kisses on Jimin's back and lies on him.

[A/N: If you're here from YouTube, continue the rest of the story by watching the video.]