At night, Yoongi is organising the wardrobe in the bedroom. Jimin walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist—drops of water drip from his hair and roll down his body.

Yoongi closes the wardrobe and gazes at Jimin. He lustfully scans each revealing part of Jimin's body.

Jimin says, 'Dinner was great. I'd love to have the same dishes tomorrow.' and runs his fingers through his wet hair.

Yoongi walks closer to Jimin and holds his face. He starts to kiss Jimin's lips in a hurry. Jimin hums faintly and gently pushes Yoongi to stop him.

Jimin asks, 'What's the hurry?'
Yoongi signs, 'I want you.'
Jimin says, 'Lemme dry my hair first.'
Yoongi signs, 'I don't think I can wait until that.'
Jimin says, 'What? Stop joking.'

Yoongi holds Jimin's hand precipitously and pulls him closer. He pushes Jimin to the bed and pins his hands over his head on the bed.

Yoongi starts to smooch Jimin's lips. His pace of kissing increases hurriedly. He lets go of Jimin's hands and begins to kiss his chin torridly.

Jimin wraps his hands around Yoongi's nape. Yoongi advances to Jimin's cheek and licks a drop of water off. He advances to Jimin's neck leaving torrid kisses. A faint moan escapes Jimin's lips as Yoongi grabs the skin on his neck with his lips.

Yoongi starts to suck Jimin's skin. Jimin grips Yoongi's hair and tries to spread his legs; the towel around his waist does not let him.

Yoongi bites Jimin's neck making him moan, 'Yoongi-ya...'

Yoongi leaves a mark and kneels on the bed. He takes off his T-shirt in a hurry and hovers over Jimin again. He licks Jimin's Adam's apple and leaves a wet kiss on it.

Jimin ends up spreading his legs making the towel unwrap. His naked crotch brushes against Yoongi's over his trousers.

Yoongi plays with Jimin's right nipple with his fingertips as he kisses his left nipple. He whirls his tongue over Jimin's nipple and ends up sucking it.

Jimin moans distinctly and says, 'Daddy... I want you...'

Yoongi bites Jimin's nipple making him let out a sharp moan of pain and pleasure. He grips Yoongi's hip with his legs and holds Yoongi closer with his forearm around Yoongi's nape.

Yoongi slaps Jimin's outer thigh making him let go of the former with his legs. Yoongi kneels on the bed and undoes his trousers. Jimin's eyes fall on Yoongi's hard member.

Jimin asks, 'Don't you wear pants after a shower, baby?'
Yoongi signs, 'You made me needy already by showing your abs in the morning. I knew that I'd be naked tonight.'

Jimin giggles and watches Yoongi take off his trousers. Yoongi pulls the towel off Jimin's waist and throws it onto the basket of clothes for laundry.

Jimin pushes Yoongi onto the bed and spreads his legs. He takes Yoongi's member in his hands and starts to stroke it. He pulls it and begins to lick its tip.

Yoongi reaches for Jimin's nape and grips his hair. He pushes his member into Jimin's mouth abruptly and starts to control his head movements.

Jimin holds Yoongi's thighs to support himself in between Yoongi's legs. Yoongi chucks his head onto the pillow and clenches his jaw.

Jimin lets Yoongi's member slide into his throat. He feels it twitching a couple of times. He slowly slides it out dripping in his dribble.

Yoongi pulls Jimin closer by gently holding his hair. He pushes Jimin to the side and lies holding him by his shoulder line. Jimin parts his lips open and looks at Yoongi with a seductive lip bite.

Yoongi shows his fingers to Jimin. The latter sucks two of Yoongi's fingers for a minute and lets go of them dripping in his dribble. Yoongi pulls Jimin's right thigh making him spread his legs.

Yoongi inserts his wet fingers inside Jimin's hole. He starts to push and pull his fingers trying to widen it to the maximum. He begins to kiss Jimin's lips making his moans muffled.

Yoongi pulls his fingers out and wipes them dry on the bedspread. He pushes Jimin to the side and thrusts his erection inside Jimin's hole from the back.

Jimin holds Yoongi's forearm with a sharp moan. Yoongi lifts Jimin's right leg by holding his inner thigh and starts to thrust.

Jimin digs his fingers into Yoongi's forearm and exclaims, 'Yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Mmm...! Right there!'

Yoongi thrusts deep into Jimin's hole. He starts to breathe heavily but the pace of his thrusts keeps on increasing. Jimin moans constantly in a sharp tone.

Yoongi starts to kiss Jimin's neck. He leaves so many wet kisses on Jimin's neck and grabs his earlobe.

Jimin exclaims, 'Right there! Yes! Argh! I love this, Daddy!' and leans backwards to feel Yoongi's skin.

Yoongi bites Jimin's earlobe making him quiver and moan at the same time. Yoongi keeps thrusting at the same pace for a minute.

Jimin exclaims, 'I love you, Daddy!' making Yoongi flash a smug smile.

Yoongi stops but does not pull out. He makes Jimin lie on his abdomen and pushes Jimin's hip backwards as he kneels on the bed. He starts to thrust holding Jimin's hip.

Jimin digs his fingers into the bed and screams, 'Min Yoongi! Yes! Ah! Fuck me harder!'

Yoongi moves his hip smoothly at a hurried pace making Jimin shed tears of pleasure. Jimin ends up giggling with tears in his eyes.

Yoongi's hands brush Jimin's waist. He closes his eyes and listens to Jimin's sharp moans with a deep breath. He smiles slowly and gazes at Jimin's rear.

Yoongi slows down a little and keeps thrusting for a few minutes. Jimin moans constantly in the same tone. Yoongi pulls out all of a sudden and spanks Jimin twice.

Jimin responds with a moan and exclaims, 'Yes, Daddy! I'm a slut for your cock! Fuck me more!'

Jimin's seductive words make Yoongi feel high. He pushes Jimin back to bed and spreads his legs in a hurry. He slides his erection inside Jimin's hole and starts to thrust hastily.

Jimin screams, 'Min Yoongi! Ah! So deep!' and digs his fingers into Yoongi's back; he wraps his legs around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi's rough kisses on Jimin's neck and hasty thrusts deep into Jimin's hole make Jimin scream and moan in pleasure. The drops of sweat replace the water droplets that were previously on Jimin's body.

Yoongi's sweat drips onto Jimin's chest. Jimin gasps for breath and screams Yoongi's name loudly. Yoongi makes sure to leave another hickey on Jimin's neck.

Jimin exclaims in a desperate tone, 'I wanna cum, Daddy!' and exhales through his mouth.

Yoongi kisses Jimin's cheek softly making Jimin exclaim, 'Thank you, Daddy!'

Jimin cums onto his abdomen and breathes shakily yet heavily. He kisses Yoongi's lips and flashes a seductive smile.

Soon, Jimin screams, 'Don't spill it out, Daddy! Fill my hole!' and clenches his jaw.

Yoongi reaches his climax inside Jimin's hole and pulls out slowly. He lies next to Jimin and holds him closer by his waist.

Jimin giggles and nuzzles up against Yoongi's neck.

[A/N: If you're here from YouTube, continue with the story by watching the rest of the video.]