(IV)

Jimin squeezes Yoongi's lips with his. He grabs Yoongi's face and starts to smooch him.

Jimin's kisses are rough enough to make Yoongi take over. Yoongi grabs Jimin's waist and squeezes it as he dominates the kisses.

Yoongi pushes his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and starts to explore each corner. Jimin slides his hands over Yoongi's shoulder line and grips his T-shirt.

Yoongi stops to breathe and begins to brush Jimin's rear. He starts to leave wet kisses on Jimin's neck. A soft moan escapes Jimin's lips as Yoongi's erection brushes his crotch.

Jimin's hands advance to Yoongi's chest. Soon, his hands desperately undo Yoongi's trousers in a hurry. He pushes Yoongi to the wall and pulls down the latter's trousers along with his pants, revealing his hard member.

Jimin kneels on the floor and grabs Yoongi's member with his right hand. He teases Yoongi with a lick on the tip of the latter's member.

Yoongi leans forward and holds Jimin's cheeks with his right hand. He pulls Jimin towards him and kisses the latter's lips once.

Jimin flashes a seductive smile. Yoongi pushes Jimin to the wall and undoes his trousers in a hurry. He pulls down Jimin's trousers and pants revealing his member. Yoongi spares a glance at it; Jimin raises his chin with a flirty smile.

Yoongi turns Jimin around and spits on two of his fingers. He pushes them into the latter's hole; he widens it by pulling and pushing his fingers.

Jimin whispers, 'Mmm... I want your cock inside my hole, Daddy.'

Yoongi takes his fingers out and watches Jimin spread his legs as much as he can. Yoongi pushes his erection inside Jimin's hole.

Jimin presses his right hand on the wall and covers his mouth with his left hand. His muffled moans are heard as Yoongi begins to thrust.

Yoongi starts to kiss Jimin's nape and the side of his neck torridly. He wraps his hands around Jimin's waist and moves his body along with his.

Jimin whispers, 'Feel me more, Daddy...! Mmm...! Fuck me until you realise that... You belong with me!'

Yoongi's thrusts become faster making the sound of skin slapping against another loud. Jimin starts to gasp for breath.

Yoongi licks Jimin's neck and grabs his skin with his lips. A torrid kiss makes Jimin's body shiver. Jimin leans backwards; he feels Yoongi all over his body.

Yoongi reaches for Jimin's member and begins to rub it. Jimin grabs a lot of toilet paper and bites his bottom lip to suppress his loud moan.

Jimin rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi starts to kiss Jimin's cheek and jawline. He holds Jimin's chin and makes him stay close to his body. He keeps rubbing Jimin's member.

Shortly, Jimin begins to cum. He makes sure to use the toilet paper. Soon, he tosses them into the water closet. Yoongi slides his hand inside Jimin's T-shirt.

Jimin whispers in Yoongi's ear, 'Fill my hole until you're done, Daddy.'

Yoongi squeezes Jimin's waist. He exhales sharply and slows down. He thrusts at a slower yet persistent pace.

Jimin leaves a wet kiss on Yoongi's neck and leans forward a little. Yoongi slows down while Jimin grabs another few pieces of toilet paper.

Yoongi pulls out and breathes heavily. He embraces Jimin from the back and sniffs his neck. He plants a soft kiss on Jimin's neck.

Jimin turns around and wipes Yoongi's member dry. He cleans himself and tosses them into the water closet. He flushes them and pulls his pants and trousers up. He does his trousers and zips them close.

Jimin glances at Yoongi, who is zipping his trousers close. Soon, Yoongi starts to fix Jimin's hair. A shy smile on Yoongi's lips makes Jimin chuckle softly.

[A/N: If you're here from YouTube, continue the rest of the story by watching the video.]