Chapter 1- Wanna Know How To Become Stronger?

"You're a sorcerer!" "Monster!" Everyone called me names because I was an albino. I was only 5 when it started. When I was 7, I got bullied by those big 13 year olds. They tricked me.
"Hey, Evelyn!" Joel, my 'friend', came up to me and smirked with a rope in his hand. "Wanna know how to become stronger?"
"I wouldn't get bullied anymore?" I asked.
"No, you would be to powerful to be bullied," Joel said. "You just have to do something, okay?"
"Okay!" I said. He took my hand and led me into the woods. I hugged my teddy bear tight to my chest. "Where are we going?"
"Here," Joel stopped in front of a big tree. "Okay, you need to do what I say, okay?"
"Okay!" I smiled. He tied the rope up on a tree branch.
"Now, put your head through this hole, okay?" Joel said. I put my head in. He walked to the other end and pulled it. I was brought into the air. I kicked my legs, not being able to breathe.
"IT HURTS!" I sobbed. "STOP!"
Everything went dark.

I woke up and untied myself. I felt fine. I picked up my teddy bear and stared at it. I noticed I was more pale than usual. Yeah, I was what my brothers called an albino, but this was a deathly pale.
I put my hand on my chest to feel nothing.

I woke up startled. I felt around my neck and started to cry. That was such a long time ago.