Chapter 10- Flareon

I heard a scream come from the living room. I ran to see who screamed to see a boy dressed like Link soaked, glaring at a guy with a bloody white hoodie and cut in smile.

"YOU A-" bleep. "I HATE YOU! I FU-" bleep. "HATE YOU!" The boy screamed. He was shorter than the guy, and he was kinda cute. Wait, whaaat?

"Hahahaha, that's what you get for making one of my favorite knives dull!" The guy laughed. The little guy chased after the bigger guy as he ran. Then, the bigger guy ran into me and pinned me against the floor in a awkward position.

"Oh, why hello there," he said. I screamed and pushed him off of me. My eyes started to glow and I accidentally turned into Flareon. Now, I can't control myself while I'm in this form or in any other of the  evolutions.

"EEVEE!" Red ran in. The guy got out a knife. "Huh? You can turn into Flareon too?"

"FLAREON!" I screeched. More like I watched myself screech. Oh no, this wasn't gonna end well. It never does. I only turn when I'm scared, mad, or really surprised.

"Evelyn, are you okay?" Red asked. For some reason, Flareon didn't attack Red. "Are you Evelyn?"

"Yeah, that's Evelyn!" The guy said.

"What happened, Jeff? Why did she scream?" Red asked.

"Be-" Flareon tackled ' Jeff'. Jeff stabbed Flareon in the chest and my chest started to hurt. He pushed Flareon off. Flareon whimpered and crawled to Red.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Red yelled at Jeff. The little guy was hiding kinda. "YOU STABBED HER YOU A-" Bleep. ((Bleep is fun to say))

Blood started running from Flareon's chest, but she got up. She turned to Jeff in fury. I learned Flareon got mad a bit easily. I knew that Flareon was about to use Fire Flash on Jeff, until Red put a hand on her head.

"Evelyn?" Red asked. I returned to my body to find myself bleeding like hell. ((Hell isn't a curse word, hell is a PLACE, but can be used as a curse word, but it's still not a curse word, so there's no bleep. Sorry if you like the bleeps)) "Evelyn, are you okay?"

"Eevee..." I whispered as I turned into Eevee and everything turned dark.

---------------------------------------------

Okay, Evelyn is already dead. She cannot die again. I mean, how do you die two times? .... Shut up, I know somebody will be out there saying this character or that character was a ghost and still died or something. Anyways, thanks for reading. <3

~LunaTheNekoProxy

PS: it would be unfair to Evelyn to kill her off for the second time