Chapter 3- Toby, Tim, and... Hood Guy?

I looked to see who it was. One boy, who looked like my age, had brown hair, a brown hoodie, orange goggles, a mouth guard (that's what I call it), and hachets. He kept on poking a guy with a feminine mask on with black features. Standing next to him was a guy in a hoodie. None of them seemed to like to show their faces.

What a shame. I like to see my victims before I kill them.... but they weren't humans. They were the people I saw and ran away from. I ran upstairs without them noticing and ran into a room. It looked like a room that my brothers would like.

I climbed in under the bottom bunk. The place was covered in pokemon stuff, so maybe I would be safer here. I sniffed the air. The scent was so familiar, it made me wanna cry.

"Hey, did you see something run up the stairs?" The masked one asked.

"Nope," the goggles guy said. The hooded one seemed more quiet. Hmmm, maybe I could learn from them. I crawled out and decided to spy on them. Sadly, I can only turn into Eevee or its evolutions.

"So, what should we do while Slendy's gone?" The guy in goggles asked.

"Uhh, I'm just gonna read a book," the masked one said. "Toby, don't do anything, okay?"

"Okay, I wont," the goggles guy, who must be Toby, said. "I wont, Tim."

"Tim" seemed to not like being called Tim. "My name is Masky!"

Toby giggled and ran up the stairs. My tail went up as he tripped over me.

"EEVEE!" I squeaked. I ran away, fast, into the pokemon room.

"Wh-What th-the f-fuck?" Toby asked. Was he ticking? I hid under the bed again. Toby walked into the room and I hid closer to the wall. He shrugged and walked out. I knew their names, except for the hooded one.

------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know, I didn't make Toby tick that much. I'm only making him do that when he's either; mad, surprised, or hyper. Thanks for reading <3

-Luna the Neko Proxy 

Ps: I'm adding myself to this :p