Chapter 7- Sally and Luna

I sat down between Silver and Red.

"See, the tall guy is Slender," Red said and pointed at the faceless guy. I nodded and scooted close to Red, sitting low. I wondered who all these people were.

Luna's POV

I stared at the new girl. Silver's sister, Evelyn. I knew I heard him say that name in his sleep! I thought he was saying Eevee though...

"Hey, I'm Luna!" I said and waved. She scooted closer to Red.

"H-Hi," she said shyly. Hehe, how cute! "I-I'm Ev-Evelyn, you ca-can call me Evy or E-Eevee."

"Okay!" I said and smiled. I sat next to Silver and Dad. I whispered to Silver. "You're sister is so small and short for a 14 year old!"

"Y-Yeah, sh-she is, she's ador-adorable, i-isn't she?" Silver smiled.

I watched as Red and her playfully punched each other and had a whispering argument. Haha, what cute siblings.

I ate my food and finished early.

"I'll go clean the dishes!" I announced and walked out.

Back To Normal POV

"Why didn't you get any meat?" Red asked.

"I'm a vegetarian!" I exclaimed.

"You are?" A little girl who said her name was Sally said. "Thats cool! I like you, can I call you Sissy?"

"Yeah," I smiled. She was sitting across from me.

"What's your favorite color, Sissy?" Sally asked.

"Uhhh, I like the color is red," I said. Red looked at me and I giggled.

"Hey, that's MY favorite color!" Red laughed.

"Okay, Sissy!" Sally said. "What's your favorite animal?"

"A fox," I said.

"Favorite food?"

"Strawberries," I was wondering why she needed all this information. She smiled and finished her food.

"Okay, thanks Sissy!" Sally skipped away. I still wondered why she wanted to know all of that. She was adorable though.

"Seems Sally already likes you!" Red said. "I think everyone here will like you!"

--------------------------------------------------

Wonder what Sally's gonna do with that information :P I don't even know myself, I'm just going along with this. Thanks for reading! <3

~LunaTheNekoProxy