Chapter 2- I Did Become Stronger

He told me I would become stronger. In a way, I did. I can shape shift into pokemon and my anger is so strong, I can hardly control it. I killed Joel after I found him. It might've been the best thing for me to ever do.

I'm 14 now, and I've learned the hard way. I miss my brothers more than anything, I miss playing video games we played, but I could never find them.

I grew up in the woods, lost. I've seen people, but knowing they weren't mortals, I ran.

At the moment, I was just being a white eevee with red eyes. Yes, creepy, but that's how it is. I was watching a mansion, wondering who would live in a place like that.

I climbed up to the open window and climbed in. I was in a room with a bunch of Legend of Zelda games. More games that even my brothers could dream of. I sneaked through the door and saw a whole hallway of doors.

People have obviously been here. Must of been a bunch of boys cause it was a mess! Haha, just kidding, girls are messy too. I looked through all the rooms. Nothing I could use, but I was hungry.

This is usually what I did to mortals. When they came home, I would kill them using my powers. I liked to play with them be for I did though.

There had to be a kitchen if this is a house full of people. I ran down the stairs and came to a big living room. Then, I went to the kitchen. My stomach rumbled from hunger.

I turned to my human form and opened the fridge. I took the strawberries and ate on the counter. Yeah, I don't eat meat.

"TOBY, STOP POKING ME!" I heard someone yell in the living room after the slamming of a door. I could sense three men. I turned into eevee and looked out.

----------------------------------------------------

Who could they be?? Cliffhanger, hahaha!