Chapter 12- Lost

Slender had been in this worried mode since Luna was in her coma. I had gotten more used to this place. I knew everyone and liked everyone here. LJ scared me though... And Jeff did too. Silver and Red were really loving.

"Hey Evelyn!" BEN came up to me. "Wanna go on a walk?"

"Okay, but it might rain," I said. "So I'm gonna bring my umbrella!"

My hair was in pigtails, making Silver and Red say I'm adorable.

"O-Oh, uhhh, I'm scared of water..." BEN said. I grabbed his hand and walked outside. It was cloudy.

"You'll be fine, won't you?" I asked. BEN nodded and I hugged him. He hugged back a bit hesitantly. I giggled. "So, where shall we take a walk at?"

"Well, I know these woods like a pro!" BEN said. "I could walk around with a blind fold on!"

"Brag much?" I asked and we started walking. "Okay, if you can walk around with a blind fold on, close your eyes!"

"Okay!" He did. He ran into a tree and I laughed. He opened his eyes and pouted. "No fair! The tree cheated!"

I helped BEN up, still laughing. We walked for a little bit, joking around with each other.

"Okay, BEN, let's go back to the mansion!" I said. "I'm starting to get hungry."

"Uhhhh..." BEN looked around, awkwardly. Then, he looked at me. "We're lost..."

"What?!" I yelped.

BEN's POV

Well, I missed things up. Evelyn kinda distracted me... I mean, she's really cute. Wait, what am I talking about? I looked around, suddenly, I felt a drop on my head. I screamed and hid under a tree.

Evelyn put up her umbrella and put over us. She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, BEN," Evelyn said kindly. "We'll find the mansion! Let's just hurry, we'll be out of the rain as soon we find it."

"O-Okay..." I said. She took my hand and started walking in the direction the mansion could be. "Evelyn, what do we do? We could get even more lost!"

It started pouring, which really freaked me out. I wanted to scream, but the warmth of Evelyn's hand calmed me down. Water soaked into my boots.

"IT'S GETTING IN MY BOOTS, THE WATER IS IN MY BOOTS!" I screamed. Evelyn looked at me. She took off her shoes. I stared at her.

"Well you be able to handle it, BEN?" Evelyn asked. I nodded. I hated this, but I could see fear already in Evelyn's eyes. We walked until my boots were completely soaked. Evelyn started to cry.

I put an arm around her and took the umbrella, trying to ignore the water. IT'S SOAKING THROUGH MY BOOTS!!!! I thought to myself. My feet were numb, and I bet Evelyn's were too. They were really red, almost getting purple.

She sneezed and put on her shoes. "You okay, Eevee?" I asked her and she nodded. I hugged her closer, hoping it would help with the coldness.

She was shaking like crazy. There was a clap of thunder and she jumped. It was getting really dark, I couldn't see anything anymore.

Evelyn was sneezing like crazy. "B-BEN, I-I-I'm hungry!" Evelyn sniffled. She turned into Eevee and jumped into my shirt. It would probably keep us both warmer. Would we even find the mansion?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no, cliffhanger!!!! Thanks for reading! <3

~LunaTheNekoProxy