Chapter 9- A... Present?

I woke up to a very strong smell of death and blood. Nice, isn't it? I looked to where I thought the smell was coming from to see a plate of strawberries and tea... with lots and lots of blood. I thought I saw a eyeball floating in the tea.

To: Sissy

From: Sally

I ate the strawberries and drank the tea. The tea didn't taste as bad as I thought. It tasted pretty good, but I think I might've swallowed an eyeball. I picked up my teddy and walked to the kitchen, not hungry any more.

"Hello, Evelyn," Slender said. He was so much more taller than me, it was scary. Sally ran up to me and hugged me.

"Did you like my present sissy?" Sally asked. "Blood is red. There were strawberries, and I have this!"

Sally gave me a stuffed animal fox. I hugged it close and then hugged her.

"Thanks!" I said shyly.

"You liked the tea?" She asked. I nodded. "Oh, good! I hope you're not allergic to eyeballs and blood!" ((O.o))

"Haha, did the tea really have that?" I asked.

"Yeah, because this mean person wouldn't play with me! So, I took his eyes and put them in your tea!" Sally giggled.

-------------------------------------------

I was laughing the whole time. Evelyn likes eyeballs, Eyeless Jack likes kidneys. What a perfect- NOT! Don't ship it, I already know who Evelyn is gonna fall in love with. Thanks for reading, sorry if this chapter is short! <3

~LunaTheNekoProxy