Chapter 4- Caught

I looked around the room to see that Toby was gone. I crawled from under the bed to investigate. I sniffed around the room and then turned human.

"Hmmm, nothing of my interest," I whispered, then I saw a DS. I picked it up and tilted my head. A pokemon game was still on. I slumped down on the bed and started playing. ((Sneaking into houses to play video games, seems normal enough XD))

I heard a voice outside and turned into Eevee, then crawled under the bed. A person walked in... more like floated in. He didn't have any limbs. If that's creepy enough, he looked like a cross between Ash and Silver. It made me shiver.

"Wh-What?" I heard him ask. My tail went up at that familiar voice. "So-Someo-one's be-been pl-playing on m-my fi-file!"

"What is it, Lost?" Another boy walked in. He looked so much like Red, I wanted to cry, but they should've been dead by now. Or at least not look like teens still.

"S-Someo-one w-was h-here!" Lost exclaimed. Suddenly, I was pulled out by my tail.

"EEVEE!" I screeched to see the guy who looked like Red was holding me by the tail. I bit his hand and he dropped me. I looked at them, then ran. Why did they look so much like my brothers?

I didn't notice the stairs and fell down them, turning human on the way.

"What's this?!" A tall man with no face asked. I screamed and ran into the kitchen. Tim was eating a cheesecake there. I sniffled and tried to run away, but I ran into a guy with a cut in smile and no eyelids. "Who are you?! Go.To.Sleep!"

I screamed and ran back upstairs. I ran into a room to see a clown was there. He giggled.

"Candy?" He held some candy out to me. I started to cry and ran back to the pokemon room, where I felt safest. I locked the door behind me. I was going to die.