The whole month of January, isn't that neat?

January 8th 2021:
Alright, where do I begin? I suppose it should be with introductions? Right! Hello, my name is Jack. One of the many engine drivers here on the North Western Railway. Generic, I know, but I feel it's the best place to start. I drive Donald, the Scottish twin! Luckily, I do have a twin! Hunter, he drives Douglas. It just worked out that way. I work with Clay Dunes, a dimwitted prick and massive fan of the TV show 'Family Guy', and some obnoxious cunt named Louie. He's fragile. And I'm thick headed and a major pussy, so a perfect combination! Anyway! My mom got me this cool little journal last Christmas, and I was probably going to draw in it, but I figured a journal detailing the railways goings on should be rather interesting! Anyway, the reason I really started writing in this to begin with, is because we were told this morning that in a few weeks, a solar eclipse should be coming to Sodor! A once in a lifetime occurrence! Aren't we lucky? But the big downside is that we've been given extra night trains to deal with all the extra traffic. I suppose we can't do much more. Ahh well! I'll update you as more comes out!

January 17th:Valentines day! Not too far after midnight, that's when it's scheduled

January 17th:
Valentines day! Not too far after midnight, that's when it's scheduled. So, it's gameplan! I almost think we'll be too busy to worry about the eclipse. Strangely, Donald seems unconvinced, this has put the soggy sandwiches in a rotten mood. He isn't the only one. Edward seems a little tense. I suppose it's only fair, a strange research centre actually was erected where the old power plant was located near Killdane a few days ago. Just using the old building, but it fits. Thankfully I don't think there's anything radioactive, the last thing we need is a Sudrian chernobyl.

January 22nd:
I think we've adjusted fairly well to the new timetable. Although, that's not why I'm writing. Apparently, Toppham and the manager at Brendam Docks got into a bit of a fight, and now trains aren't really allowed in. So that means Salty is all on his own, oh, and Bill and Ben. Poor sod.