Donald and Gordon's Long Trail

February 16th: 4:54am:
We're up early today! We've got more scavenging to do! Here's the formation! We'll be up front, pushing an open top truck, hopefully we can collect some people, and load them up in the truck. Then behind us is Gordon, traveling light engine. In case we're attacked, Gordon is the strength we need. Although, truthfully, he should be with Oliver, but I don't trust Gordon with them right now. Hopefully we can find Douglas. If not, I have no clue what we'd do. Worst case scenario, we'd have to storm the docks.

February 16th: 6:31am:
We're stopped at Crosby right now. Something happened. As we were crossing the viaduct, we heard what Donald described as a scream. All of a sudden, this creature flew out at us! Donald screamed, and whistled for Gordon's aid! But Gordon didn't come. The big green box hooked onto our coupling, and came in for the kill! Donald whistled as loud as he could! That, was when Henry passed us. 

None of us got a good visual on him, but we could hear him trying to cry

None of us got a good visual on him, but we could hear him trying to cry. The thing let go of us, and took off after Henry. We stood in stunned silence for a moment, before starting up again. Donald's anger boiled over, and he lashed out at Gordon. Koko and I tried to calm Donald down, but he did make a point, Gordon did leave us to die, if it wasn't for Henry, we'd be dead. Gordon broke down in tears, but yet, he never said sorry. He just seemed to be focused on how his life is in shambles. Donald let it go, I think all three of us agree there is something wrong with Gordon. We got to Crosby, but Gordon's meltdown was so severe, we had to stop. He's still going on, and it's been half an hour. So we might just leave him to it, and just keep going.

February 16th: 8:48am:
Gordon stopped crying shortly after I finished writing, so we could set off rather quickly. The tracks were barron, nothing in sight. However, Tidmouth station was a mess. Trucks and coaches were thrown about, some blocking the turntable, it looked like someone was trying to keep Arthur in. He looked as bad as the rest. However, Tidmouth sheds were more pleasant. We arrived to see Edward and Harvey, lifting trucks out of the turntable! Donald was over the moon to see them! As they worked, they told us their story. Edward was at the harbour, and hadn't seen the eclipse himself, but some of the workmen had, all hell broke loose immediately, and Edward was forced to leave. Harvey was at Knapford station, and had hidden when everything had gone to shit. He'd only left his post after Edward arrived. Edward seemed shattered when we told him about James and Henry. He too broke into tears, but quickly recovered, and gestured to the shed. Harvey told us there was an engine in there. Edward had no water left, so he instructed us to help Harvey clean the turntable. So, we were fastened to some chains, and pulling hard! We were able to clear the turntable. Bella and Sandy hopped out of the truck, and lit the engines fire. The doors opened, and out puffed a horribly infected great western engine. Duck was one of the worst we'd seen. His mouth was extended on the right, casing a huge grin, but despite all of this, he seemed alright. Duck gave us a small smile as he rolled onto the turntable. The sight was enough to make Koko chuck it all over the ground. Despite this, Gordon still remained mostly silent, only contributing once, and that was telling Duck he looks awful. But other then that, Edward said he heard Gordon murmuring constantly, but I'm not too sure. I hope he doesn't have another episode, that'd put a spanner in the works.