The Adventure Continues

February 15th: 7:41am:
Rise and shine fuckers! Another start to another horrible, very bad, awful, yucky day. We're still gearing up. Some of the workmen here are making a few melee weapons. None of which will be in the cab. We'll just be using our shovels and angry Scottish twin. No, Donald and I didn't sleep. Do I feel like shit? Yes, but like, I would've said the same before the eclipse. But now, I am also depressed. This whole thing is taking its toll on many of us. I've gained some fucken rad eye bags, which go really well with my overall just rolled out of bed or middle aged alcoholic vibe I've got going on. As I said. Jokes. I like to think I'm getting back into it. I know it might seem a little strange, as we are currently involved in a disaster that we very well could die in. But writing and making jokes is how I destress, that or I wallow in my own sadness for an extended period of time. The creature looking through the windows left a few hours ago. We heard a faint roar, and something moving into the bushes. So we think it's gone. If it isn't, well we're basically fucked!

February 15th: 8:00am:
Good news! We didn't die! Bad news... There is none. More good news! We found Gordon! He was sifting through James' corpse like a psychopath, but otherwise, he seemed untouched. Now, I would usually say he was okay, buuuuttttt. I don't think that's the case with the fat cunt. He seemed undamaged, yeah, but he was completely mentaly broken. He was muttering to himself and rocking back and forth, what's even weirder is the lack of crew in his cab. 

Either way, he did seem happy to see us

Either way, he did seem happy to see us. We've sheeted James' remains up and are eating breakfast, because we're all dumb arses and forgot to eat before heading out. Other than that, we should be all good! The current plan is to just make it to Wellsworth by nightfall. If we can do that, we'll shunt our trains away, and get some sleep in the goods shed. In the morning, Oliver and Toad will be heading along the mainline up to Crovan's Gate, and we'll be teaming with Gordon, and heading up to Knapford. We don't dare go down to Brendam. Not yet anyway. I hope Douglas isn't there. I really hope he isn't.

February 15th: 11:35am:
We've reached Wellsworth safely! Which is good! Despite Donald and Oliver's fairly chatty nature, Gordon seemed rather downcast. He didn't say a word to the team as we slowly ventured down the line. Luckily, the line was clear, even Gordon's Hill was empty, aside from some mail trucks. Oliver says they could've been Percy. He also confirmed they'de been there when he had passed before. Anyway, Wellsworth is pretty empty, aside from a few trucks here and there. All are in an awful state. But we've shunted Oliver's trucks away, and are going to be spending the rest of the day searching the town for any more food. So far, we've found mostly junk food. Looks like more of the healthy food has rotted, nice. I'm currently raiding a random house, there are a slue of sex toys under the bed. Fucken crazy.

February 15th: 7:04pm:Nothing's changed

Nothing's changed. We're still a bit depressed, but getting on. We've set up a campfire around the turntable, and are all telling stories and just destressing. Met a couple of people in the town, and have invited them to come and crash with us! Sandy was here... Clay's mom. We had to tell her. Shockingly, she isn't too phased by it. Is there something I didn't know about him? Donald and Oliver are in somewhat higher spirits. Toad's happily singing away. Which is keeping Oliver occupied, while Donald and I have just been hanging out. I honestly feel we've grown a whole lot closer since the eclipse struck. We're both still anxious, of course, we both have twins out there.

February 15th: 9:21pm:
Getting ready for an early night tonight. We've been discussing the whereabouts of Thomas and Toby. Since we've seen neither engine, Oliver says they must've teamed up, and left. However, Gordon told us the bridge was ripped up. So I don't know what to believe. It's really eerie, I know it's irrational, but it feels like we're being watched. Oliver and Gordon seem to have not noticed, but Donald has. He's only getting more and more ancy to get out and find Douglas. Truth be told, I agree. Now that I think of it, wouldn't Gordon have seen Thomas and Toby?