The Sodor Ironworks, Oliver and 'The Thing'

February 14th: 3:25pm:
The ironworks is basically a safe haven! We arrived at the doors, we waited for a moment, before Donald whistled. Slowly, the doors cracked open, and there was Bella. A good friend of mine. We spoke for a moment, before the doors opened. We rolled in, and the first thing we really took note of was a little Toad brake van. He called out to the engine to the front, and we were quickly met by a swarm of people and Oliver! He was a little bruised, dusty and had a broken buffer, but he was smiling. 

He told us so much

He told us so much. He'd been taking a train through Knapford when the eclipse had rolled in. He didn't take much notice, as Grace and Pearl are pretty darn good at their jobs, that was until he saw Henry. Something had taken control of the big green engine, and was causing him to tear apart a train. Oliver crept by, and soon reached Wellsworth, where he and Toad planned to collect as many workmen from Brendam Docks as possible. However, right before they passed Upper Brendam, they were stopped. Oliver seemed to ponder for a moment, unsure what to say next. However, what he did say, whatever was blocking his line was big. However, he could see a little bit into the docks. Cranky had clearly fallen over, and there seemed to be a small fire at the shipping co building. From there, they and the enormous group they had collected, ventured their way up here, and right to where we needed to be. Soooo.. We'll be teaming up! The more engines we have, the better! Despite the obviously rotting shells of Arry and Bert, we're looking alright! Oliver also mentioned that Trevor's shed at the orchard was empty, so possible meeting, but I'm unsure. Right, we'll be cooking our pizza and setting out later tonight!

February 14th: 7:09pm:
Little bit of a change of plans. We shall not be heading out tonight. We in fact, shall be resting up. Donald is going on and on about getting back out there. As much as I agree, Oliver put it best, we literally cannot do anything else. Oliver says that from experience, these... things are far more dangerous during the night. With the lack of light, they're bound to get stronger. We've gotten a few more anecdotes out of Oliver actually. He said when he passed Tidmouth sheds, he heard an engine screaming and crying. He couldn't tell who it was, but he guessed it might've been Duck. He also said he saw Toby pass him at Wellsworth with Annie, Clarabel and Henrietta. However, he hasn't seen them since. We haven't either. But Oliver did say he turned off at Cronk. So Toby might be somewhere along there. I've eaten, many times in fact, and we're preparing the engines before bed. Donald's lamps are just getting checked out, while Oliver is getting some pipe flatbeds up the front, some sticking out like spikes. Which is cool. Donald says it's going to be a danger hazard, but that's kinda the point. Also, Donald keeps singing about Dilly. As sweet as it is, it does make you wonder where she is... Or how she hasn't died yet... Hm, weird. Also, happy valentines day! I totally forgot it was today until Koko gave me a little flower! Very sweet of her! Don't wanna bad mouth the dead, but holy fucking shit she's so much better as fireman than Clay. It's shocking. She and I agreed to be last minute valentines for one another.. Soooo.. A little bit of light on this entire situation.

February 15th: 3:22am:
Holy fuck that was spooky. We were fast asleep, all huddled together for warmth because it's fucken cold, when we heard something approaching. This woke all of us, as it grew louder and louder. Something started banging on the doors, screaming, begging for help. One of the workmen approached the doors, but we pulled him back. It just seemed... Off? I'm not sure how to describe it, but it just sounded wrong. And I know I was not the only one who felt this, as no one else approached the doors. This carried on for an hour, before it just stopped. Koko and I huddled into Donald's cab, with almost everyone else going to Oliver's cab or the mail vans, works unit coaches or even Toad. But... I dunno, I still feel like we're being watched. But I'm pretty sure we're safe... I think so.

February 15th: 4:06am:
I'm beginning to see shapes outside the windows. It's slow moving, and slinks between window to window. Thank god I'm the only one awake... Almost. Donald's up too. Neither of us can sleep. And I'm fairly sure it isn't to do with the monster. Donald's missing Douglas, and I'm missing Hunter. Ironic. Both of us are missing a twin. Although, I'm pretty sure Hunter is with Douglas, he isn't the sort to leave his engine behind. It's just... Really stressful. I've been reading my journal entries, and he's been enjoying them. Although, he said I've stopped writing jokes. Soo, now I feel pretty self conscious. I'll try to be funnier.