Prolouge

Welcome to 3rd Life! An experimental hardcore mini series, with a twist.

     I looked up at the speaker that was in the corner of my newly built, white pod as I heard it play my voice.

     There are currently 14 of us, and all of us have 3 lives. On our first life, you have a green name, and all you have to do is survive in a very small world and have some fun! When you die, your name will change to yellow. Now, this is okay, but you're in hot water, because if you die again, we will be on our Third Life. Now, this is where it gets interesting because if you're on your third life, your name turns red, and your goal changes. You then become hostile and have to take out everyone else's lives in the world. And if you die on your third life, you enter spectator mode, and the series is over for you.

     I hope everyone enjoys! Now let's jump in.

     I walked towards the compartment that just opened up to the side of me, and I grabbed the bright red communicator sitting there.

     Don't forget to grab your communicator and get scanned.

     Adjusting the watch-like object around my wrist, I stepped towards the scanner and put my right arm in, the communicator resting on my left. I flinched as a shockwave pulsed through my body, sending goosebumps all over my skin. Pulling my arm out of the compartment, I saw three colored hearts lining the front of my arm.

     Green at the top.

     Yellow in the middle.

     Red at the bottom.

     The white doors opened, and I stepped onto grassy plains.

     This was it.

     Let the games begin!