part 2

Uraraka's pov💕

I look outside to see if I saw what I thought I saw "There's no way that was Toga how would she have gotten past the wall. I know she she really wanted to talk to me about something but she wouldn't go this far AGAIN would she?"

I need to be ready just in case if she tries to fight me again last time Tsu was there to help me but this time I could be on my own

"Hello is anyone there?? Your not supposed to be here you need to leave!!"

??-shhhh Uraraka it's just me

Uraraka-"Tsu?? What are you doing here is something wrong?" Thank god I was wrong and it's not Toga, it's just Tsu I hope she's okay the last few days have been a lot hopefully she's doing okay I haven't really had the chance to talk to her alone since the LOV attack.

T-"Yeah I'm okay ribbit nothings wrong I just haven't talked since the whole thing with Toga are you okay? After she left you didn't look so good."

U- "Yeah I'm okay the last few days have just been hard but I'm glad Deku is back and that's all that matters."

Tsu tilts her head in confusion she knew something was wrong with Uraraka when Toga left that day she has been spacing out a lot.

T-"Are you sure if there's anything bothering you you can tell me we're friends after all ribbit I can tell when something if bothering you."

U-"I-I well there is something that's been on my mind a lot lately but it's nothing I know it's not something I should be thinking about right now especially with all that's going on but I can't stop thinking about it no matter how much I try."

T-"Ribbit is it about Toga"

I immediately blush after she mentions her name and honestly I have no idea why, she's a villain I shouldn't be blushing for someone like her!! I need to stop thinking about her I'm sure Tsu will tell me the same thing.

U-"Yeah it is, but it's not important. When we were fighting she said she wanted to ask me two things but you came in before she could ask me the second that's all nothing to worry about."

T-"What was the first thing??" U-"The first thing?" T-" Yeah ribbit you said I came in before she could ask the second question." U-"Oh nothing much she asked me if I had the chance would I kill her." T-"Well?" U-"Well what?"

T-"If you had the opportunity to kill her would you?"

U-"I...

Alright I'm going to stop it there, sorry that's it's not that long this is my first story and I have no clue what I'm doing I already have the whole story planned out but that's about it welp anyway

Byeeee