Part 4

Toga's pov
Ever since the war between the dumb hero's I have really left my room. With twice being gone and Ochaco saying what she said to me it's been hard getting out of bed.

I mean I know I'm a part of the LOV but I thought she was different, I thought she wanted to know the real me... But I guess I was wrong heroes are nothing but hypocrites who say they want to help people but don't want to help people like me.

But I can give up on Ochaco right?? I still really want her blood. And I was hoping to get to know her better. But when she said I deserve what's coming to me I- I don't know, it really hurt. I can't believe I was so stupid that I really thought she cared about me.

T-"UGH this is so annoying on one hand I want to kill her, take her blood and make her pay for what she said but on the other hand I really like Ochaco and want to spend more time with her, I want to-"

Suddenly my face turns red, like really red usually I blush when I want people's blood but never this much. Do I... Like Ochaco like, really like?? Like, want to date her?

I've never felt this way before, I mean I love taking people's blood that I want to be but I've never ACTUALLY liked them."

T-"What am I thinking she just told me she doesn't care about me I need to focus on getting revenge for Twice for what those annoying heroes and what they did to him. I don't have time to think about Ochaco I don't have time to"

Dabi-"Hey Toga can you keep quiet for a second for once I have a headache and don't want to listen to your weird bullshit right now. "

T-"Yeah yeah whatever, could have said it nicer. "

T-"Ugh he's so weird and emo. Anyway, I need a way to get Ochaco out of my mind. I might just have a perfect idea.

I think it's about time I pay her a little visit.

Welp that's all for now sorry about all the bad grammar and spelling mistakes. And sorry it was so short.
Byyyyeee