Part 5

(Sorry guys this one's gonna be a little short sorry i took so long to make it)

Toga's pov
I think it's about time I pay her a little visit.

Uraraka's pov

As I was saying good night to Tsu. I got into bed to go to sleep but was having trouble falling asleep after what she said "She's a villain but that doesn't mean she's not still a person"

I don't know much about Toga but she seems so different from any villain I've ever seen. She acts like a normal person, well most of the time, she went from a normal person to a crazy psycho out of nowhere.

The first time she acted like she wanted to be my friend and I thought she was just trying to act nice so I'd let my guard down but when she asked me if I'd kill her she seemed like she cared about me.

As much as I keep telling myself I don't care I can't help but wonder what is going on in her head. I wish I could just talk to her trying to fight me or take my blood.

(A few hours later)

It's 1 a.m. and I still haven't fallen asleep. Guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Suddenly I hear my phone go off I wonder who could be texting me at this hour. I look at my phone and it's Deku, why is he still up??

D=Deku
U=Uraraka

D-Hey Uraraka you still up?
U-Hi Deku, yea I'm still awake is everything okay?
D-Yea everything's fine, I just couldn't sleep and I was worried about you since we never got to talk since I got back
U-You were worried about me?

(Just so you guys know there's not going to be any Izuocha in this story I ship bakudeku and Togaraka soooo)

U- I'm okay Deku!! Don't worry about me you should be worried about getting some rest right now.

D- I know don't worry I'm going to go to sleep I just never go to ask you if you were okay after being attacked by Toga.
U- Oh, yeah I'm okay how did you know about that?
D-Tsu told me
U- Oh okay, ik okay thanks for checking on me after everything you've been through
D- I'm glad okay well I better get to sleep night!
U-Night Deku

Uraraka's pov

After the whole thing with Deku leaving I've thought a lot about him and how I feel. I realized that I don't like him like that he's amazing and a great hero but I don't have feelings for him. I liked the idea of him and admired him but I don't think we would actually be together he needs to focus on being a hero and trying to be strong.

And even if he were to date someone after hearing Bakugou call him by his first name I realized his close they are and when they are together he seems the happiest.

(Omg this was so bad sorry guys!! I'll make sure the next chapter is better)